Reminder: Anthony still hasn’t sold the compound.

G

[URL='https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/29-Horseshoe-Ln-Roslyn-Heights-NY-11577/31089153_zpid/']Zillow says it has a "Pending offer".[/URL] So much horror has gone on in that McMansion that I expect the new buyer to sue Ant six months later, same as the Amityville house.
It’s been pending since May 5th. It shouldn’t take 2 months to secure financing, so either there are repairs holding it up or this deal is in trouble.

A couple of possibilities as to why the house has not closed after two months. A few posters have mentioned repairs might be needed, depending on what might need repairs this could be a while given how hard it is to procure some material. Even harder than getting podcast equipment into the city. Another possibility; which given the tacky style of the home kinda makes sense, immigrant business owners might be the ones who made the offer. Many of them own som business that make getting a home loan take much longer than your average buyer. They usually have the cash to put deposit down but have a hard time finding lenders. The fact that Nana might be financially bailed out by a foreigner makes me laugh.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
I know it's not the greatest house in the world, and one of the autists here put together a great list of design flaws and gavone decorations, but if it's such a hot seller's market why hasnt he been able to sell it? Maybe the word has gotten out about the kind of debauchery that went on there?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
A couple of possibilities as to why the house has not closed after two months. A few posters have mentioned repairs might be needed, depending on what might need repairs this could be a while given how hard it is to procure some material. Even harder than getting podcast equipment into the city. Another possibility; which given the tacky style of the home kinda makes sense, immigrant business owners might be the ones who made the offer. Many of them own som business that make getting a home loan take much longer than your average buyer. They usually have the cash to put deposit down but have a hard time finding lenders. The fact that Nana might be financially bailed out by a foreigner makes me laugh.
The only buyer ends up to be Yemeni bodega tycoon Abu Dabble, choosing the property because he shares Ant's Arab taste in outdated kitsch.

He cancels at the last minute when he realizes he'll be surrounded by Jews.