• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: Anthony got an intervention about his addiction to raging on Twitter back in 2012

dropngo

Forum Clout

Relistened to this segment from December 2012 with Jim and Sam basically trying to get Ant to change his Twitter habits before they eventually led to actual real life consequences. It all ended up going one ear and out the other with Anthony:

05:56

Ant: I do get very angry. I was thinking last night, I get very angry at those things when maybe I should just not get angry.

Sam: Yeah but you like getting angry.

Ant: I do tend to like to get angry at times but I was walking around my house last night just actually thinking to myself, "I sure get angry a lot."

Jim: Anger is a drug, Ant.

Ant: Is it?

Jim: Yes and the beauty of you is you're such a nice guy but you don't express sadness very well.

Sam: Right.

Jim: And it's not because you don't get sad. But you don't express hurt feelings very well because as a man we don't express hurt feelings very well. Anger is safe and controlling. It's a smoke screen. There's always something behind anger. And a lot of times it's hurt feelings or sadness.

07:19

Travis (to Ant): I don't even think you get really angry. I think you're just having more - it's more of a fun anger.

Ant: Uh, no. I'm angry.

Sam: It's toxic. It's not fun.

Jim: It's fun when he's walking around the house in his underpants with a gun to him? It's fun when he's by the pool and has to keep his gun dry by the jacuzzi?

Travis: Fair point.

08:39

Ant: I'm just so angry. I purposely go to websites to read things that I'll be like, "Ah, I knew it! I knew it!"

Travis: You just like being proven right.

Sam: You'll get a very angry point of view in your head and then you'll seek out evidence. Then you'll come on with some statistics even though you're the guy who always say how misleading all statics always are.

10:20

Jim: It's so easy to get fuckin' angry on Twitter.

Ant: It really is.

Jim: But it's futile. I told you I almost got into it with Eddie Bravo but then I realized you're not going to have a 9/11 argument on Twitter in 140 characters.

Ant: It's very difficult to have an argument. I've done it. But it's very difficult.

Jim: Because you want to quote what they say so everybody can see me being right and it's this fuckin' pointless quagmire.

Ant: You could just reply but then regular people aren't going to see what you're responding to brilliantly.

Sam: Most people looking at it will not say, "Oh, he's right.", they'll probably say, "Why's he arguing with him? What's this? I thought he was funny."

11:21

Ant: There's other things to get angry at though. What's something legitimate to get angry about then?

Sam: Stop looking for things to get angry about! That's the point.

Jim: Technically nothing.

Sam: Who cares about any of this nonsense. What are you angry for?

Ant: Doesn't it affect me?

Sam: No!

11:44

Jim: Looking weak is very bad. You don't want to look weak either and if you feel like somebody gets over on you, you look weak. And soft and that you've given in and how much of that can you take after being told, "Shut up and stop playing with puppets, you faggot." You can't be that guy again.

Sam: A lot of times you look weaker for arguing. Like if somebody's shitting on you and you ignore them, you look stronger for ignoring them. Like, "Oh, this guy's too big to be doing that".

13:41

Sam: Do you think you guys are tying your emotions up to these issues that have nothing to do with you-

Jim: Constantly. Everyone does. Yeah.

Sam: But do you think it's because that way you can get mad at what's going on on television or on the internet instead of actually dealing with what is actually your emotion.

Ant: (Exacerbated Sigh)

Sam: You know what I mean? Like actually dealing with something that's hurting you or instead of actually coming to terms with your emotions, you just attach them to Trayvon, that way there's a clear cut winner and loser.

Ant (annoyed): I don't know. No cause' I do get genuinely mad. It's not like a cover-up. It's not like, "Boy, I'm mad, I'm gonna' get mad." I read something and I'm like, "Ah, fuck!".

Jim: But why get mad? When you think of it logically, why get mad?

Ant: Exactly. Just thinking of it logically, it makes no sense.

15:55

Sam (to Ant): I mean, you don't have to be mad is the thing. You're just like, "What's a good reason to be mad?". You don't have to be mad. You know, you could just be like, "Look at me. I've got a fun job, all kinds of cash, beautiful house.."

Ant: Oh I know, believe me. That's why I don't get mad in here unless we're having a discussion that makes me mad...about race.

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
Imagine an ugly, quasi-mulatto mutant, with a voice like nails on a chalkboard, a subpar education, no interests other than gay wrestling and housewife reality shows, and who's young enough to be your son, understanding you, your psychological state and the world in general better than you, a man in his 50s. Humiliating.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
It's like when he left that show, so did any sense of self awareness from his head. He'd never even entertain a conversation like this now. It really shows how bad it is for you to surround yourself only with ball washers and people who are dependent on you for money.

He's legitimately beyond help now. Who is he actually around anymore other than that awful christo-larping cunt of a girlfriend? It's no wonder he's more insane than he's ever been.

BenDovid

Forum Clout

Opie - YouTube videos that struggle to crack triple digits.
Anthony - Struck out and went broke on his own.
Norton - Election denier who married his kink, doesn't realize Project 2025 would execute his wife for being trans and him for being gay. Does a pay radio show with an old O&A intern.

Holy fuck for real.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
Imagine an ugly, quasi-mulatto mutant, with a voice like nails on a chalkboard, a subpar education, no interests other than gay wrestling and housewife reality shows, and who's young enough to be your son, understanding you, your psychological state and the world in general better than you, a man in his 50s. Humiliating.
there's a reason sam's still on the air and auntie isn't. like him or not (no one does), he's well aware that maintaining mediocrity and not rocking the boat ensures him a career

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
there's a reason sam's still on the air and auntie isn't. like him or not (no one does), he's well aware that maintaining mediocrity and not rocking the boat ensures him a career
I think he pretty much takes whatever Sirius offers (even if it’s less than previous years) just so he can use it as his credit to get WWE work here and there. I think they have him sit with a panel of “hosts” for the pre-show of their PPV’s (Summerslam is this Saturday so I’m sure he will be there somewhere)

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
I think he pretty much takes whatever Sirius offers (even if it’s less than previous years) just so he can use it as his credit to get WWE work here and there. I think they have him sit with a panel of “hosts” for the pre-show of their PPV’s (Summerslam is this Saturday so I’m sure he will be there somewhere)
which again, demonstrates that sam knows how to mind himself so that he may keep his foot in the door