Reminder: Anthony Cumia wants to move to South Carolina where the age of consent is SIXTEEN

It's 15 in France I think I remember a teacher from the UK not wanting to wait until she turned 16 so they ran off to France thinking that would sort it.

The further from 16 I get the creepier it gets. The other week I was hitting on a 19 year old who I assumed was at least mid 20s. I felt such a creep when I worked out I was fucking other people when she was still playing with her dolls.

G

It's 15 in France I think I remember a teacher from the UK not wanting to wait until she turned 16 so they ran off to France thinking that would sort it.
I remember that story. Early on, before they blurred her face in the reporting, they showed a picture of the girl. She looked about 30 and was one of those dumpy little things with bowling ball tits who would've already been a mother in 2 thirds of the globe. The teacher was in his 20s and was, by all accounts, an immature div who'd never really grown out of his delusions of rock stardom (Mooo!)

Not saying it was right at all what he did. It was stupid and illegal, and he should certainly have been banned from teaching kids and probably jailed for a few months, but I remember the press treating it like he was an opportunistic pedophile who'd kidnapped, raped and murdered a 4 year old instead of what it was. An emotionally retarded dipshit who fell in love with his student. On the sex offenders register for life. Wonder if regrets it? Huh huh huh

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
I remember that story. Early on, before they blurred her face in the reporting, they showed a picture of the girl. She looked about 30 and was one of those dumpy little things with bowling ball tits who would've already been a mother in 2 thirds of the globe. The teacher was in his 20s and was, by all accounts, an immature div who'd never really grown out of his delusions of rock stardom (Mooo!)

Not saying it was right at all what he did. It was stupid and illegal, and he should certainly have been banned from teaching kids and probably jailed for a few months, but I remember the press treating it like he was an opportunistic pedophile who'd kidnapped, raped and murdered a 4 year old instead of what it was. An emotionally retarded dipshit who fell in love with his student. On the sex offenders register for life. Wonder if regrets it? Huh huh huh
"abusing" women of any age for any reason has more social consequences than being a convicted murderer