• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: After shit talking Opie for years and planning to steal his show, Jim argued with him for an hour on air because Opie didn’t confide in him.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Little fucking worm was INCENSED the man he was shit talking for fucking years didn’t consider him close enough to tell him details about Opies personal life. And you fucking KNOW anything Opie told the worm would get fed back to Anthony. But this dumb cunt played coy like he wasn’t doing any of this. Memba when Opie brought up the text to him? “I remember the text…but what he said was he was sending it to a girlfriend! AND WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT A TEXT HE SENT???” Then only a few years later he gleefully brags “CUTELY” about receiving the little cunt text.

Fucking worm faggot. Slip in a fucking puddle of AIDS.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
And another REMINDER that this fucking faggot didn’t back up Opie during the Greggshells response…”I just dont want to pick a side because you know Anthonys not here” then has no problem trashing the FUCK OUT OF OPIE ON ANTHONY SHOW.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
Want me to post another engaging tweet by Pat where he copy and pastes some inane shit? Leave it alone.
Remember 60 John Does and what happened in the following two years+? Enjoy obscureposting about irrelevant nobodies of a dead radio show from a decade ago.

I'd have to feel like a faggot if I regularly read DMAN's 1,500 word half-truth speculations about Howard Stern vs O&A, thinking this is relevant to any self-respecting person.

But "To each their own". And in a manner the Nazis intended, when they placed this saying above the entrance gate of Bergen-Belsen.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Remember 60 John Does and what happened in the following two years+? Enjoy obscureposting about irrelevant nobodies of a dead radio show from a decade ago.

I'd have to feel like a faggot if I regularly read DMAN's 1,500 word half-truth speculations about Howard Stern vs O&A, thinking this is relevant to any self-respecting person.

But "To each their own". And in a manner the Nazis intended, when they placed this saying above the entrance gate of Bergen-Belsen.
Look i’ll be reasonable and argue in good faith. Is O&A talk trite and repeating the same shit? Of course. The shows been gone for almost 10 years now. But it’s the Opie and Anthony forums, I love the show and relisten to it, so we’re gonna talk no matter how run out the points are.

My experience with Patposting was getting annoyed when he was first brought up on the forums, then warming up to him during the lolsuit and everything after, and now i’m soured on him again. Could good Pat content still be produced? Yeah. But its not happening currently. Pat is more irrelevant to me, and to this forum, than Opie and Anthony is lets be honest. I’ve talked to people IRL who’ve heard of Cumia. How many people give a shit about Pat besides us or Kiwifarms?

So to pull a Jim Norton, it’s a tough one. Both have their pros and cons.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Patposting PRIVATE PROFILE white nigger really thought "the infamous 60 John Does" was going to be an epic comeback but he tries to no-sell the "who are you?" game.

Shameful white nigger behavior.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
Fatrick sued us in an attempt to eradicate the First Amendment. Whether a by-product or not, this includes your right to be an ignorant, O&A-obsessed nigger on the internet.

But seriously, tell us about the "unknown" behind-the-scenes of the first Ozone Midget Sighting again. Or carcrash this post instead.