• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: 8 days before his arrest for biting and stomping on Dani Brand, Anthony Cumia bragged that the Anthony and Jimmy Show was an eventuality

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
They used to draw quite the crowd too.

m9pX7Whh.webp

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
They used to draw quite the crowd too.

m9pX7Whh.webp

Both Anthony and Opie refuse to believe that it is over and both continue their terrible shows thinking they can relive their past glory days where they packed out arenas with the virus tours. They won't accept that it is over.

Fellas, you're in your 60s, it's over. Either retire or just kill yourself. You made millions in an industry that has died a decade ago. Why can't you be happy looking back at what you achieved and spend the remainder of your limited life with your loved ones or travel? Rather than doing that you spend your time and money entertaining a couple of dozen genuine fans and the couple of thousand people who make fun of you continuing this charade. It is over, there is no shame in that. There is however shame in not accepting reality.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Both Anthony and Opie refuse to believe that it is over and both continue their terrible shows thinking they can relive their past glory days where they packed out arenas with the virus tours. They won't accept that it is over.

Fellas, you're in your 60s, it's over. Either retire or just kill yourself. You made millions in an industry that has died a decade ago. Why can't you be happy looking back at what you achieved and spend the remainder of your limited life with your loved ones or travel? Rather than doing that you spend your time and money entertaining a couple of dozen genuine fans and the couple of thousand people who make fun of you continuing this charade. It is over, there is no shame in that. There is however shame in not accepting reality.
Its funny that Ant overspent his wealth and he wasnt able to stash away a chunk for retirement where he wont need an income. He will be forced to "work" until his liver fails. Opie just chilling and fishing at the beach house. Still has his fancy trump tower home too. Ant has nothing to show for it all anymore. Does he even still have that Jag? I doubt it. Just a 15 year old escalade.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Its funny that Ant overspent his wealth and he wasnt able to stash away a chunk for retirement where he wont need an income. He will be forced to "work" until his liver fails. Opie just chilling and fishing at the beach house. Still has his fancy trump tower home too. Ant has nothing to show for it all anymore. Does he even still have that Jag? I doubt it. Just a 15 year old escalade.
They're both irresponsible with their finances. Opie did better obviously but living in an expensive city without an income except the occasional $2 super chat during his YouTube livestream isn't ideal.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
“Where’s the reddit chip, it’s harassing my chip!” - Tranthony Groomia
I don't understand the joke Anthony and his pre-diabetic friends were making. Ben *was* harrassing Opie. This was proven in a court of law.

At minimum, don't talk about it if you ever have the slightest fantasy of reconciling. But hearing Anthony prance around (literally prance) Ben's stalking like it was a fun game and still welcome him at Compound events was in poor taste. And now that we know Anthony still wanted to get back together tells you what an impulsive, unprofessional cunt he always was.