• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when this show was good? 20 years ago?

G

Even as a kid I never understood it. I remember briefly watching it and playing a Sega game version of it and it was never something I felt I needed to commit any time to.

BTW fat fuck Nagel is a fat down's eyes faggot.
It was good in the beginning when they kept it simple. Homer was a dope but was still likable and relatable. They just turned him into a Buffon in like 1999 and somehow it just keeps going. Episodes like Homer being pissed off about going to church because he wanted to watch the football game he bet on, or when he would get pissed off at Bart for fucking up in school were funny. Apu the indian working 90 straight hours in the convenience store.

I'm convinced its lasted because everyone in this retard nation is so drunk from NFL on FOX all day that they don't even know whats on the TV at 8pm on Sunday.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
β€Ž
β€Ž
After not watching them for about 20 years, it was a good revisit. I was surprised and disappointed how quickly I got through the good episodes though

Snake

β€Ž
β€Ž
I stopped by the comic book store next to the American Science and Surplus and saw a shitload of these things for like $30. Then I jokingly asked the clerk where I can buy the new gay Superman and he said that it comes out in November.
The artist that did the cover for that posted that he didn't know the story behind it and was under the impression that him and his bottom boy were just (((friends))).

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
β€Ž
β€Ž
β€Ž
2069a2d0be50192fb9a52ed73777993a.jpeg

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
β€Ž
β€Ž
I'll give it a watch just so I can post here about how awful it is. Who's still watching The Simpsons other than Erock anyway? The show's existence only seems to be for people to talk about how fucking retarded it is now.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
β€Ž
I watched downloaded treehouse of horrors episodes like 4 years ago. Honestly they're good, if you were trick or treating back when they aired

whatever's going on now, it's like James Bond or Netflix/Amazon mulatto Lord of the Rings. It's not real, it has nothing to do with what it was

satanssockpuppet

β€Ž
β€Ž
Generally speaking, humor in the country has shifted away from irony and cynicism and more toward earnestness and inclusivity. Unfortunately, irony and cynicism is what made The Simpsons funny back in the day. Take that away and it's just another cartoon show full of unfunny shitty jokes, with stupid "inclusive" characters being shoehorned in to pacify the woke Twitter crowd. As much as it had already declined by then, I still watched until they did that Lady Gaga episode, at which point I had to bail.