Remember when Pat said he gave Hooligans his homemade sauces to use in their food?

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Also known as wish you were still slaves-y gravy. Just like mama raven used to make.

"Noooo little stupid nigger child, you are not allowed to have eye contact with me. That is a deluuusion you hold. Wait quietly for the noose and pitchforks, liTTle one."

nrhDdMZ.png

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
I worked at a country home style cooking restaurant briefly after high school. We used to buy the ribs from this old black guy who smoked them outside his garage (they were bomb AF) and act like we made em in house. Then he died and the ribs disappeared off the menu and all the customers were fucking pissed. “Man whyd yall get rid of the ribs. They were the only reason I came here”. Haha. They went under not long after I quit. This place was right on par w Hoolies so i believe P@t.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I worked at a country home style cooking restaurant briefly after high school. We used to buy the ribs from this old black guy who smoked them outside his garage (they were bomb AF) and act like we made em in house. Then he died and the ribs disappeared off the menu and all the customers were fucking pissed. “Man whyd yall get rid of the ribs. They were the only reason I came here”. Haha. They went under not long after I quit. This place was right on par w Hoolies so i believe P@t.
They should become Patposters for the unlimited supply.

G

You sold literal niggas ribs