• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when Opie dismissed Gavin McInness as a NON-ENTITY at Compound Studios?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Gavin was popping off about that "Torpid Sloth" thing... Which is... What? He's a Sloth, because he's slow? And he's Torpid? What does Torpid even mean, you couldn't think of something better than "Torpid?" What does that even mean?

Anyways, this was the second time that Auntie begged Opie to come take the reigns of Compound. Opie knew he was going to turn it down, but he still went up and gave Compound a looksee daisy. Well Opie didn't like what he saw. He didn't like it at all, to be perfectly honest witcha.

Because Opie walked in and Gavin was right there, lonely little cocksucker... In his goofy costume with the colorful suit, his curled mustache and glasses, hair finely combed like he's Retarded 'Mad Men.' And Opie just walks up to him... Stands over him... Points the camera right in his face... "Why don't you like me, Gavin? ...."

And then as Gavin nervously fumbled (just like Luis J Gomez nervously fumbled on the street.... Just like Auntie nervously fumbled in the studio after accidentally sending his boss a disparaging text message) When Opie confronts someone, they buckle. And so Gavin did. And Opie just turned away and dismissed his existence as he kept looking around the joint.

Opie ended up turning down the offer, and Gavin has since left and returned to Compound multiple times. Gavin would then go on to fuck himself up his own ass with a dildo at Auntie Cumia's basement on livestream for the world and his family to see.

Losers Never Win

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Gavin was popping off about that "Torpid Sloth" thing... Which is... What? He's a Sloth, because he's slow? And he's Torpid? What does Torpid even mean, you couldn't think of something better than "Torpid?" What does that even mean?

Anyways, this was the second time that Auntie begged Opie to come take the reigns of Compound. Opie knew he was going to turn it down, but he still went up and gave Compound a looksee daisy. Well Opie didn't like what he saw. He didn't like it at all, to be perfectly honest witcha.

Because Opie walked in and Gavin was right there, lonely little cocksucker... In his goofy costume with the colorful suit, his curled mustache and glasses, hair finely combed like he's Retarded 'Mad Men.' And Opie just walks up to him... Stands over him... Points the camera right in his face... "Why don't you like me, Gavin? ...."

And then as Gavin nervously fumbled (just like Luis J Gomez nervously fumbled on the street.... Just like Auntie nervously fumbled in the studio after accidentally sending his boss a disparaging text message) When Opie confronts someone, they buckle. And so Gavin did. And Opie just turned away and dismissed his existence as he kept looking around the joint.

Opie ended up turning down the offer, and Gavin has since left and returned to Compound multiple times. Gavin would then go on to fuck himself up his own ass with a dildo at Auntie Cumia's basement on livestream for the world and his family to see.

Losers Never Win
:brothaman_lg:

Forum Clout
Gavin looks like a guy in a gay pride parade, riding on of those old-fashioned bikes with the huge front wheel. And on that bike, there'd be colorful streamers, and a horn that would go "ahhhh-OOOOOO-ga". And he'd be holding one of those big swirly lollipops, too. If Gavin was a fruit, he'd be fruit salad, and if he was a vegetable, he'd be a really girthy zucchini. He looks like a middle school drama teacher who gets fired for buying the kids beer.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Gavin looks like a guy in a gay pride parade, riding on of those old-fashioned bikes with the huge front wheel. And on that bike, there'd be colorful streamers, and a horn that would go "ahhhh-OOOOOO-ga". And he'd be holding one of those big swirly lollipops, too. If Gavin was a fruit, he'd be fruit salad, and if he was a vegetable, he'd be a really girthy zucchini. He looks like a middle school drama teacher who gets fired for buying the kids beer.
This is the best description of anyone I’ve ever read

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
"Torpid?" What does that even mean?
I know that was rhetorical, and it's a good point. Unnecessarily obscure word aside, it's redundant and retarded. Sloths are torpid by nature, it's like saying "quick cheetah" or "docile sheep" or "mongrel Cumia" and expecting it to have any sort of added punch. On that note, a sloth? That's your hard-hitting diss, G? A real one is probably disgusting to be around, covered in moss and algae and whatnot, but the sloth has a pretty good public image. Opie might even have leaned into the bit and adopted "The Sloth" as another of his iconic stage names. Imagine the merch:
1701396210598.png

Forum Clout
This is the best description of anyone I’ve ever read
I once was on a road trip, somewhere near the Arizona-Nevada border, and I stopped at a real hillbilly gas station, with a shitty little convenience store attached. And I had to take a piss, so I used their bathroom. I went in and there were these two weirdos just hanging out in there, leaning against the wall, and as soon as a walked in, they both stopped talking and just waited for me to leave. Gavin looks like the guy they were waiting for.

Forum Clout
Way, way back in the day, I had a job at a retail department store located in a humongous mall. For some reason, our customer bathrooms became notorious gay hotspots, and the retarded security guards were constantly shooing away the fags, who always came right back. There was this one bathroom, way in the back, that hardly anyone used, and this one fag would show up there every morning as soon as we opened, and immediately go into the last stall, where he'd sit all day, waiting for cocks to suck. He even brought a radio, and his lunch.

You know where this is going. That Gavin looks kinda gay, is all I'm saying.

Forum Clout
Way, way back in the day, I had a job at a retail department store located in a humongous mall. For some reason, our customer bathrooms became notorious gay hotspots, and the retarded security guards were constantly shooing away the fags, who always came right back. There was this one bathroom, way in the back, that hardly anyone used, and this one fag would show up there every morning as soon as we opened, and immediately go into the last stall, where he'd sit all day, waiting for cocks to suck. He even brought a radio, and his lunch.

You know where this is going. That Gavin looks kinda gay, is all I'm saying.
Wait wait, you don't think the guy who shoved plugs up his ass on camera to "prove a point" is actually the pinnacle of traditional masculinity?!

:image_4848_lg:

G

His oldy time bike would just have a big cock for a seat. And he’d add some Canadian flags to his fag bike.

MAGA make a Gavin cum again

G

Losers Never Win
It was my introduction to Gavin McInnes, LMAO.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Gavin really used to think he had something more going on than compound media. Instead he's now yet another forgotten political hanger on cast aside