Remember when most of reddit worshipped chip chipperson?

No specific turning point, just a very slow and gradual realization that Jim and Sam were going to go through the motions and collect paychecks.
I will say this though, after the Nancy Grace incident I accidentally referred to her as Nancy Drew and some jerkoff goes
“Tsss lets solve a fawkin mystery or sumpin”
And I gotta admit that was the only time I truly laughed at a chip joke

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Opie hate was at an all time high and fans started saying that Chip was created to make fun of Opie. That wasn't true but Jim picked up on it and started playing into it. The Chip Chipperson Show was actually fun and fresh at the beginning, fans were also clamoring for anything OnA-related since they all were making shit content at the time.

The climax of it was the live show where the Chin left and what followed was some actual drama, reminiscent of old times when OnA would fuck with other radio shows. Jim seemed to actually hate Dave Smith and was actually funny when making fun of him.

After that, there really wasn't anywhere to go but down. Chip was getting played out and Jim and Dave squashed their shit so fast in a way that old Norton never would have.

To summarize; The Chip Chipperson Show was the last new OnA content we got and not long after that they all stopped being funny and realized they didn't even have to try because morons will support them no matter what.

Last edited:

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
I think everyone was on board with Chip for a while because word around the campfire was that it was Jim making fun of Opie. Then Jim collected $60,000 from fans for a dogshit cartoon somehow shittier than a newer Hanna-Barbara animation, just to say things weren't working out with it, then allegedly renovated his apartment instead.

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
After two episodes of the same Chip jokes, Ant going "HAHA HOLEE SHIT" and Sam sniggering like a rat, it's enough to make you want to kill yourself.

Although Ant wanting some from the black tranny was great evidence of his faggotry

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I'm in the minority where I never liked Chip and he was one of the first things that made me actively hate Worm.

I also always thought Jim Jeffries was a fraud bore, so maybe I just have spideysense when it comes to hack comics.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I think everyone was on board with Chip for a while because word around the campfire was that it was Jim making fun of Opie. Then Jim collected $60,000 from fans for a dogshit cartoon somehow shittier than a newer Hanna-Barbara animation, just to say things weren't working out with it, then allegedly renovated his apartment instead.
Is the pilot episode still out there? I need to rage watch it. It's so bad.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I tapped out at around episode 10 of the Chip podcast. There has been over 100 since then. Jesus christ.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Pretty sure it was actively pulled from everything. This was the closest I could find

It's at 7:35 if the start time doesn't carry over.

It's so bad. Someone really needs to clip and edit this video and restore it without the guys analysis. Needs to be preserved and saved.

G

After two episodes of the same Chip jokes, Ant going "HAHA HOLEE SHIT" and Sam sniggering like a rat, it's enough to make you want to kill yourself.

Although Ant wanting some from the black tranny was great evidence of his faggotry
SHE'S GOT A COCK...HAHAHA HOLEE SHIT!!

Screenshot_20190420-192854_Google.jpg

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
I tapped out at around episode 10 of the Chip podcast. There has been over 100 since then. Jesus christ.
Chip's only good with Blobby and Colin because they each know how to play off Jim's hack act. Blob plays the straight man and Colin does a good enough job egging him on, buy by himself Norton is clueless as to what's actually funny