• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when Danny Ross jewed himself out to Porsalin blaming Sam for Steve C’s suicide then went on to shit on Steve C’s suicide?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Daniel “Ben Dovid” “Guitar Hero III World Champ” “Kike Midget” Ross

Long story short he went on the Porsalin doc and threw a boo hoo sob story for Steve C like he was so torn he died and how DARE Sam drive him to suicide…only to shit on Steve C a couple years later and for killing himself.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

I could go on forever about Danny but remember how he genuinely thought he was a 4th mic and GENUINELY believes he brought some of the funniest shit to O&A?

Remember when the boys would be riffing on a video, and this faggot intern would rush in from the backrooms to announce his HILARIOUS quip??? And it would get 0 LAUGHS except for a pity laugh from Ant? Fucking thinskinned faggot. He would never be car crashed because he was such a retard he literally couldn’t handle people being made fun of him. I respect that Mongoloid Samuel Roberts 10 times more than i do that kike fuck.

Sue Lightning

Imagine being so fucking bigheaded that when SiriusXM management starts lecturing you for your retarded antics you kick your feet up and put your hands behind your head. I’m friends with Anthony, you can’t fire me! How’d that work out FUCKFACE?!?? How about that job at Rockstar too???? Oh right!!! They paid me shit anyway maaaahn!!!! Have fun giving out mixed drinks to girls you’ll never fuck at your shitty bar job faggot. Remember when he came into the sub shilling his Pancake House shit, and when no one responded he made it seem like he voluntarily quit due to lack of interest? Like you’d ever be that self aware. Fucking hook nosed NIGGER.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Remember when the boys would be riffing on a video, and this faggot intern would rush in from the backrooms to announce his HILARIOUS quip??? And it would get 0 LAUGHS except for a pity laugh from Ant? Fucking thinskinned faggot. He would never be car crashed because he was such a retard he literally couldn’t handle people being made fun of him.
He was never car crashed because Anthony told people not to mock Danny. Same reason Anthony pulled the plug during Guitar Queero. Danny was always protected by his boyfriend. When the other crew members from the office would rip on Danny he would complain to Anthony. And then would rip on them back knowing that they could not hit him back harder because they might get Anthony against them. There was always the unspoken rule that if you attacked Danny you risked Anthony and Danny teaming up on you.

Also Danny once invited some mongrel to one of Anthony's trash parties. And said mongrel stole from Anthony's guests purses and was caught riffling through them on security cameras. Pussy Anthony instead of searching the guy to see if he had stolen jewelry or money on him just let the guy go without even telling the guests that they had been robbed. Then Anthony made up some lie on air about how the guy made off with a few grand from his girlfriend's purse but it was all "okay". Anthony didn't even let Keith go after the guy. Anything to avoid confrontation like a little bitch.

Anthony allowed someone to steal from his girlfriend and did nothing about it. Yet also somehow thought that in a home invasion scenario or a mugging scenario he would be like Arnold in Predator and just wiping out gang members left and right.

Sue Lightning

Remember when he tried to sell old game console emulators and hundreds of ripped roms on Raspberry Pi's and didn't understand how that was illegal? Danny Ross is an immoral retard.
I did not commit a felony, stlaker. That would be what you are doing right now. Obsessively stalking me and talking about how i lost a guitar hero game 10 years ago, which i did not lose and is apart of your insane delusions, 24/7 on an internet forum is considered criminal harassment and federal cyberstalking, child.

Sue Lightning

Yet also somehow thought that in a home invasion scenario or a mugging scenario he would be like Arnold in Predator and just wiping out gang members left and right.
Because they weren’t black and Anthony is a faggot who wouldn’t even use a gun to defend himself in a situation where a black woman was supposedly beating him and, according to him, 5 black dudes all standing around him ready to fight.

HeyItsVos

He was never car crashed because Anthony told people not to mock Danny. Same reason Anthony pulled the plug during Guitar Queero. Danny was always protected by his boyfriend. When the other crew members from the office would rip on Danny he would complain to Anthony. And then would rip on them back knowing that they could not hit him back harder because they might get Anthony against them. There was always the unspoken rule that if you attacked Danny you risked Anthony and Danny teaming up on you.

Also Danny once invited some mongrel to one of Anthony's trash parties. And said mongrel stole from Anthony's guests purses and was caught riffling through them on security cameras. Pussy Anthony instead of searching the guy to see if he had stolen jewelry or money on him just let the guy go without even telling the guests that they had been robbed. Then Anthony made up some lie on air about how the guy made off with a few grand from his girlfriend's purse but it was all "okay". Anthony didn't even let Keith go after the guy. Anything to avoid confrontation like a little bitch.

Anthony allowed someone to steal from his girlfriend and did nothing about it. Yet also somehow thought that in a home invasion scenario or a mugging scenario he would be like Arnold in Predator and just wiping out gang members left and right.
See those parallels with Geno now. Little fag picks fights because he’s Ant’s kept boy.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I could go on forever about Danny but remember how he genuinely thought he was a 4th mic and GENUINELY believes he brought some of the funniest shit to O&A?

Remember when the boys would be riffing on a video, and this faggot intern would rush in from the backrooms to announce his HILARIOUS quip??? And it would get 0 LAUGHS except for a pity laugh from Ant? Fucking thinskinned faggot. He would never be car crashed because he was such a retard he literally couldn’t handle people being made fun of him. I respect that Mongoloid Samuel Roberts 10 times more than i do that kike fuck.
He had the worst comedic timing out of everyone wackpack and interns included

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Daniel “Ben Dovid” “Guitar Hero III World Champ” “Kike Midget” Ross

Long story short he went on the Porsalin doc and threw a boo hoo sob story for Steve C like he was so torn he died and how DARE Sam drive him to suicide…only to shit on Steve C a couple years later and for killing himself.
He actually shit on Steve before that. When he was on the sub someone asked him what he would say if he could talk to Steve and he answered "How's it hanging?"

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Imagine being so fucking bigheaded that when SiriusXM management starts lecturing you for your retarded antics you kick your feet up and put your hands behind your head. I’m friends with Anthony, you can’t fire me! How’d that work out FUCKFACE?!?? How about that job at Rockstar too???? Oh right!!! They paid me shit anyway maaaahn!!!! Have fun giving out mixed drinks to girls you’ll never fuck at your shitty bar job faggot. Remember when he came into the sub shilling his Pancake House shit, and when no one responded he made it seem like he voluntarily quit due to lack of interest? Like you’d ever be that self aware. Fucking hook nosed NIGGER.
Don't forget he did that to the President of the company. What an arrogant fuck. I don't even think he was still friends with Anthony at that point.