Remember when Dan Mullen got very ashamed of his podcast and hid on Kiwi Farms for months

Kiwi Farms remembers.

Oh wait, no they don't because they thought he was a retard and have already forgot about him.

Tee hee!! 🤭🤭
I remember. I remember when he tried being a celebrity in patrick's thread there and everyone shit all over him and the mods even deleted his posts because of how gay and retarded they were. I also remember when he said that null was good at tech stuff but quasi was better but everyone shit on him and he immediately apologized like a total bitch.

I also remember when dan mullen raped me and my little brother when we were 12 and 8 respectively. Really messed up guy if you ask me

G

I remember. I remember when he tried being a celebrity in patrick's thread there and everyone shit all over him and the mods even deleted his posts because of how gay and retarded they were. I also remember when he said that null was good at tech stuff but quasi was better but everyone shit on him and he immediately apologized like a total bitch.

I also remember when dan mullen raped me and my little brother when we were 12 and 8 respectively. Really messed up guy if you ask me
It’s like every other attempt to get into this sub’s good graces. It runs aground and then he claims,’ It’s all a bit!’ Kinda like upvoting Kiwi posts dissing his wife or other nonsense.

His harassing Hooligan bartenders and caring about ‘the Alliance’ I guess is the new in. Stop trying to be our ringleader, you boob.

Also, I’m sorry that happened to you. Dan, that was wrong and you know it.

Also, I’m sorry that happened to you. Dan, that was wrong and you know it.
I didn't even mention the worst part. Dan was unable to get erect because apparently we weren't young enough, so he used a big black strapon. The only thing we could do was shit ourselves to try and stop him, but that just made things worse. A small mexican woman who looked like a goblin came into the van and sucked the shit right out. I am not exaggerating when I say she sucked with the force of a dyson vacuum. Dan played with weird yarn dolls while this happened, and when we were mostly clean, he inserted his fake penis. I say mostly clean because he still wanted some poop involved.

G

I didn't even mention the worst part. Dan was unable to get erect because apparently we weren't young enough, so he used a big black strapon. The only thing we could do was shit ourselves to try and stop him, but that just made things worse. A small mexican woman who looked like a goblin came into the van and sucked the shit right out. I am not exaggerating when I say she sucked with the force of a dyson vacuum. Dan played with weird yarn dolls while this happened, and when we were mostly clean, he inserted his fake penis. I say mostly clean because he still wanted some poop involved.
He’s a monster! I’ll never tune in again!