• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when catching the pig cheating in a race was peak Patposting?

G

The AirBnb saga feels a lot like the Torque Wheeler and Jacob Raven revelations, but at this point it won't generate as much heat as those did. We're 6 years into this and the standard for what's considered shocking with Rick has been raised to almost impossible heights.

Remember when a Pest found someone in Milwaukee had registered a "Tomlinson Enterprises" LLC with the BBB? We'd assumed at the time he was attempting to hide assets before the gavel came down on his lawsuit with Quasi, but this might've been his long term plan.

Hahaha Tomlinson Enterprises.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
He ran on a sprained ankle for 9 miles because he's that tough. Enjoy prison.
It was a “high ankle sprain”, child. Quietly. (Which CarolMaxenhiene specifically said a high ankle sprain is a race ending injury and there is no “power through it” when it comes to that injury ina competitive race.)

Last edited:

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
IMG_7167.gif

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
It was a “high ankle sprain”, child. Quietly. (Which CarolMaxenhiemer specifically said a high ankle sprain is a race ending injury and there is no “power through it” when it comes to that injury ina competitive race.)
I had a high ankle sprain in 11th grade and couldn’t play baseball for 3 weeks. Let alone run 9 miles on it.

I was also in much better shape at 17 than Pat was in 2019. And still couldn’t go.