Remember when Avril Lavigne became popular?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I was in High School when she got popular with her complicated song and skater boy song, so it was the perfect time to witness her affect on "popular culture" at the time.

I remember girls all of a sudden trying to be one of the boys. Thinking that they're punk rockers wearing a tie and wife beater.

There was a girl named Jackie who tried to fit in with a group of my friends and I remember my buddy Zack saying "maybe we should all chill with her, we might be able to see her tits or something if we dare her." We all laughed and agreed to hang out with her.

She never once showed her tits and after a few weeks understood that's all we really wanted in the first place.

That was my junior year, by senior year the same girl was into rap music lol.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
The birth givers (formerly known as women) are basically cattle being lead around by their septum piercings from one awful pop culture caricature to another. If you’ve ever stopped to wonder how the Jews are able to move so fast from one manufactured crisis directly into another without a pause (Covid, Ukraine, abortion), the answer is women. That being said I do enjoy their gooey bio holes (formerly known as vaginas).

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Do we need a séance to get the details?
Avril Lavigne grew up performing country music. Literally right up until the jews grabbed her and made her into the "punk" chick, she was doing Shania Twain type pop country.

You all know a certain ghost that maybe fucked her sister too 😉.
Do we need a séance to get the details?

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Just picture Tessio banging a chick who looks sort of like Avril Lavigne.
200w.gif

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Avril Lavigne grew up performing country music. Literally right up until the jews grabbed her and made her into the "punk" chick, she was doing Shania Twain type pop country.

You all know a certain ghost that maybe fucked her sister too 😉.
Tom, can you let me get off in Avril’s sister again? For old times sake?

G

I was in High School when she got popular with her complicated song and skater boy song, so it was the perfect time to witness her affect on "popular culture" at the time.

I remember girls all of a sudden trying to be one of the boys. Thinking that they're punk rockers wearing a tie and wife beater.

There was a girl named Jackie who tried to fit in with a group of my friends and I remember my buddy Zack saying "maybe we should all chill with her, we might be able to see her tits or something if we dare her." We all laughed and agreed to hang out with her.

She never once showed her tits and after a few weeks understood that's all we really wanted in the first place.

That was my junior year, by senior year the same girl was into rap music lol.
You’re a straight Puerto Rican G. Which means we’re both ginormous fags.

Edit: that chick despite her youth was an oblivious retard.