• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when Ant posted those pics of him and Missy at the restaurant to show how great his life is

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
1702221459788.png

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Ant and Joe stopped maturing at 13. Everything they brag about would only be impressive to a teenage boy who hasn't seen a naked woman yet.

I don't have to work. I play guitar every weekend. I have my own condo.

I have a girlfriend who I can have sex with. I take her to Applebees and order whatever I want -- even alcohol!

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
The
Ant and Joe stopped maturing at 13. Everything they brag about would only be impressive to a teenage boy who hasn't seen a naked woman yet.

I don't have to work. I play guitar every weekend. I have my own condo.

I have a girlfriend who I can have sex with. I take her to Applebees and order whatever I want -- even alcohol
I blame Joe sr his man training really messed with their psyches.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout

That's the kind of woman I want, a she-hulk challenging people on twitter to fights after injecting estrogen blockers.

Also I maintain like 85% of men in the world could beat up a women's MMA world champion so it's a really weird discipline to get so psycho about if your purpose is to be "tough."

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
That's the kind of woman I want, a she-hulk challenging people on twitter to fights after injecting estrogen blockers.

Also I maintain like 85% of men in the world could beat up a women's MMA world champion so it's a really weird discipline to get so psycho about if your purpose is to be "tough."

I wouldn’t say 85% but if you’ve spent like a year in a combat sports gym you would be invincible in any women’s division

G

Imagine how that conversation went. He's sitting in a restaurant with her (early bird special for Nana - it was their dinner and was like 5.30 p.m. or something) and glued to his phone. "Hey Missy, I'm just arguing with some anonymous haters who say I'm a pathetic homosexual drunkard. Smile for the camera, I'm going to show them how awesome my life is."

"He pays all my bills, he pays all my bills, he pays all my bills" was all that went through her head as she plastered a fake grin on her handsome, chiselled face.