• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember to Always make the grief of someone's death all about Yourself

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Screenshot_20211113-110640.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Two older gentleman propositioned me to take over singing duties in their band, and replaced me not long after with their old Ponce singer/drummer combo.

Now I'm standing on stage in Germany tonight playing guitar, while the both of the former are on dialysis and the latter has to sit just to hit one high note.

But you know what the worst thing about it all is? The hypocrisy.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
I guess he means Saturday mornings when he says "they've." Boy does that fail to make me curious about the blog post, or whatever boring shit he's linking. I wonder if anyone he knows in real life has even noticed he changed his number.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I lost my mind laughing when the FBI Faglovitz told me was coming to knock on my door has never showed up. Stay over there in North Carolina, faggot. You come here to Ouisie and your bulldog with lockjaw looking ho will be finding a Creflo Dollar like black minister to be fucked by.