• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Remember that time Anth admitted he would go as low as 9?

Nana's lurid tittering and giggling re: underage girls is obviously rooted in his deeply repressed homosexual urges. Terrified of being identified as a swishy, prancing faggot by his male peers, Nana feels compelled to constantly remind other men about how he "likes them young", which not only (in his mind) establishes his hetero bona fides, but also gives him a (in his mind) plausible alibi re: his obvious revulsion re: adult women. After firmly establishing his heterosexuality and virility, Nana feels comfortable enough to flit, mince and vamp without being identified as a fruity old queen, as how could a guy who's into fifteen year old girls possibly be gay?

When he has tried to act on it, the results are always disastrous. The Self-Cutting girl debacle, taking his teen "girlfriend" to his class reunion, bragging about visiting his teen "girlfriend" in the pediatric ward, the cringe-worthy photos with his "dates", "I...am fucking...my brother's girlfriend's daughter"...all deeply humiliating, ghoulish moments that merely hi lighted how pitiful his sad facade really is. They're clearly not the actions of a genuinely heterosexual man.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
He probably will, if he ever ventures out of that swamp shack. I guess for NYC he's a BASED Conservative badass but if he gets anywhere close to proper Southern roughnecks that little faggot is gonna learn quick.
People forget he also used to talk about how “trailer trash girls” were just his type. I can’t wait for the first time AntH tries to pull that shit down there. “You’re from the what show? Never fucking heard of it. Now get the fuck away from my daughter before I shoot your ass you fucking faggot” That’ll be followed a night of bud lights and tweeting about hick morons who don’t understand the real world or some bull shit.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
He probably will, if he ever ventures out of that swamp shack. I guess for NYC he's a BASED Conservative badass but if he gets anywhere close to proper Southern roughnecks that little faggot is gonna learn quick.
That little faggot with the botox and the hairplugs? Yeah buddy, thats his own head.

In 2011 Nana admits he wants trannies to blow him. A caller talks about a German tranny singer name Kim Petras. Norton wants to get fucked in the ass. Opie aint gay.

They both noticeably come to life when the conversation turns to cock meat. Jimmy becomes so hyper-stimulated he can barely stop talking, and Nana takes flight like a dainty little hummingbird, flitting and mincing about.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I'm just gonna say, when I was a senior in college I would see kids who I'd have to assume were freshmen but looked fucking 13 or something. Your judgement grows & gets confused with age i guess

Also with ^ I only mean the dudes, I didn't get how they'd be like 5ft 120lbs. Every girl who wasn't fat might as well have been a mystery grade cause it wouldn't matter I'd fuck them if I could and if i wasn't gay

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
‘Hermione because she’s got a cute heinie.’

She was 10 years old in that first movie. He makes me sick
1659699777016.jpeg