Remember that dad who killed his son over compromising pics of him eating diapers?

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Someone didn't eat the 2nd King Sized Reese's Cup when I had roommates and it was in a small trash bin. The bin was empty with a clean bag and only the one Reese's cup so I ate it.
That’s not eating garbage. I do shit like that all the time even if there’s other crap in the can already.

Eating garbage and getting caught is only exciting if you’re legitimately eating out of someone else’s garbage cans or a dumpster.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
That’s not eating garbage. I do shit like that all the time even if there’s other crap in the can already.

Eating garbage and getting caught is only exciting if you’re legitimately eating out of someone else’s garbage cans or a dumpster.
I agree. But according to my roommate at the time it was garbage. I remember getting into a huge argument with him and warning him that i was trying really hard not to punch him in the face at the time.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
I agree. But according to my roommate at the time it was garbage. I remember getting into a huge argument with him and warning him that i was trying really hard not to punch him in the face at the time.
One should never antagonize a man whom was found eating out of the garbage can. They've already proven themselves willing to eat garbage, who knows what they'll be willing to do in a fight.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
imageedit_35_8822012570.png

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
45542875-9796711-An_evidence_photo_posted_to_the_Colorado_Judicial_Branch_s_websi-a-6_16264836...jpg

So, so, so i'm a disgusting gay faggot because i like to wear bra's and eat SHIT?! ha! yeah right LIBTARD! you just don't understand how real men act because your a little INCEL who lives in their moms basement! i've lived in the REAL world, i served, i'm a father of FOUR and a respected guitarist for the tribute band POO2! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::poop::poop:

#eatingshit #trump2024 #letsgobrandon #coprophamilia #100%americanlogs #blackriflecoffee