Remember monkeypox?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
why y'all niggas even care?

legit- why

you know they (or, (((they))) ) don't report real news, and there only goal is to set proletariat against each other with their propaganda so they can get fat, and rich.

I mean- I'm semi frustrated because everyone here KNOWS that.......

at this point- it's like complaining about how it's cold in February in Lake Placid

as a post note (and again, everyone here know this) Monkeypox went away because they/(((they))) couldn't control the narrative, and people were smartening up to the fact that it was a gay person's disease.........

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!

legit- why

you know they (or, (((they))) ) don't report real news, and there only goal is to set proletariat against each other with their propaganda so they can get fat, and rich.

at this point- it's like complaining about how it's cold in February in Lake Placid

as a post note (and again, everyone here know this) Monkeypox went away because they/(((they))) couldn't control the narrative, and people were smartening up to the fact that it was a gay person's disease.........
Sniff

G

legit- why

It's the Jews. We get it!

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
what i think is fascinating is how they dropped it so quick

they didn't even try to sell us on "no no no- straight people who have a monogomaus relationship can get it, too" shit

do you think they are were like "you know what- we got them with covid. We can take a L on this one"

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
what i think is fascinating is how they dropped it so quick

they didn't even try to sell us on "no no no- straight people who have a monogomaus relationship can get it, too" shit

do you think they are were like "you know what- we got them with covid. We can take a L on this one"
They dropped the coverage because children were coming down with a fag disease.