• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reinstate Pats blue check!

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
My following demands it

1668180562660.png
1668180647141.png
1668180750182.png
1668180790084.png

1668180829861.png
1668180915842.png

Bonus old asshole Pat post

1668181372480.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
This provided a few gems.

23-F6821-D-74-C8-4-AAF-B585-6-AFB57406993.jpg

C3100848-6-A2-F-4-C7-F-835-A-F767-C0-F7-EFC6.jpg

Oh, Pat. Nobody in the universe believes you’re banging anyone’s wife except your own 2/10 hideous beast. Of course these tweets come after confessing this beforehand...

59-C7-F882-982-B-44-FE-8-ED9-9302-C4-CC098-B.jpg

...ooooff. 😗
The words he uses are the keys to his projection!

When he uses "banging" as the term for having sex his mind is subconsciously aware of his embarrassing cuckolding!

G

Oh, Pat. Nobody in the universe believes you’re banging anyone’s wife except your own 2/10 hideous beast. Of course these tweets come after confessing this beforehand...

...ooooff. 😗
On some level he must know what both of these things mean.

No one gets called gay every day in high school unless they are in fact a massive faggot on some level. He has justified it by pretending to himself that he was just "different," a rare creative flower stifled by small town life, picked on because the yokels he called classmates sensed his uniqueness and superiority. The truth is they smelled weirdness and weakness on him and acted accordingly.

No pregnant woman would ever cheat on her husband unless she knew on a deep biological level that he was completely unfit to be a father and provider. She is at her most vulnerable, physically and emotionally, and the last thing she wants is upheaval of any sort. Yet Adrienne took Jon's Monster energy drink can dick while Patrick's child grew inside her. Once the tip was in it was over for him. She made the decision to leave him almost immediately after.

His entire life has been an exercise in extreme emasculation. It's no wonder he's such a complete cunt. The rage he must have inside him.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
On some level he must know what both of these things mean.

No one gets called gay every day in high school unless they are in fact a massive faggot on some level. He has justified it by pretending to himself that he was just "different," a rare creative flower stifled by small town life, picked on because the yokels he called classmates sensed his uniqueness and superiority. The truth is they smelled weirdness and weakness on him and acted accordingly.

No pregnant woman would ever cheat on her husband unless she knew on a deep biological level that he was completely unfit to be a father and provider. She is at her most vulnerable, physically and emotionally, and the last thing she wants is upheaval of any sort. Yet Adrienne took Jon's Monster energy drink can dick while Patrick's child grew inside her. Once the tip was in it was over for him. She made the decision to leave him almost immediately after.

His entire life has been an exercise in extreme emasculation. It's no wonder he's such a complete cunt. The rage he must have inside him.
In high school my friends and I called each other every kind of faggot, because that's what we WERE!
Still do, in fact. Doesn't get less fun as adults, you just gotta pick your moments a bit more cleverly. Pat never got the fun and bonding of guys ribbing/ripping on each other, he only sees it as a way to establish social dominance instead of a game to sharpen everyone's wits. Sad fat pig.

G

In high school my friends and I called each other every kind of faggot, because that's what we WERE!
Still do, in fact. Doesn't get less fun as adults, you just gotta pick your moments a bit more cleverly. Pat never got the fun and bonding of guys ribbing/ripping on each other, he only sees it as a way to establish social dominance instead of a game to sharpen everyone's wits. Sad fat pig.
True but there's a big difference between friends calling each other faggot (it was poof over here) and some big corn-fed farmer unironically calling Fat a gay as he kicked him in the balls.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
True but there's a big difference between friends calling each other faggot (it was poof over here) and some big corn-fed farmer unironically calling Fat a gay as he kicked him in the balls.
I'm picturing a guy from my school doing that. Bubba was about 6' 6", looked like Hoss from Bonanza. One of the few seniors that were nice to weirdo freshmen like me, but I don't think he would have put up with Pig's faux-smartguy persona.

:pig2"You know, actchually (something incorrect)..."
🤠"SHET UP, KWEER!" then just boots him with his size 19 shitkickers.

I miss Bubba.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I'm picturing a guy from my school doing that. Bubba was about 6' 6", looked like Hoss from Bonanza. One of the few seniors that were nice to weirdo freshmen like me, but I don't think he would have put up with Pig's faux-smartguy persona.

:pig2"You know, actchually (something incorrect)..."
🤠"SHET UP, KWEER!" then just boots him with his size 19 shitkickers.

I miss Bubba.
Bubba was a real ass dude.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

...ooooff. 😗
Also how was that boomer retard not aware of Apollo 1 or the Munich Olympic shootings?