• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Regarding Bamry

G

She left because @RickReternal insulted her hair, and when she gave the forum "one last chance" to praise her hair, the best she got was @Harry Powell saying he'd cum in it.
Black girl's hair is shit. I had a thing with one in my early 20s. She was beautiful, killer body, cool girl. Like 8 months of just great sex and fun times. Never got comfortable with touching her hair though because she always made it such a big deal. Never had white or Asian chicks tell me "you can't touch my hair right now because a,b,c" or have their natural hair feel like sheep's wool.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
β€Ž
Forum Clout
She left because @RickReternal insulted her hair, and when she gave the forum "one last chance" to praise her hair, the best she got was @Harry Powell saying he'd cum in it.

Bam, I for one like your hair. No idea why you're with that faggot admin, though, you should leave him for Harry.
Lies! LIES!

I said Adrienne has beautiful hair and stayed mum on the BQ!

Prison Enjoyer

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Lies! LIES!

I said Adrienne has beautiful hair and stayed mum on the BQ!
Wrong stlaker. She blames you. And no stlaker Adrienne's hair looks like it's been cummed in by a drunken truck driver, which it has been.
or have their natural hair feel like sheep's wool.
Well, they are animals. :image_9249:

G

She's swapped sides, child.

bamsseed.jpg

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I like to say I knew of her when she went by MouthfulOfCum and there was a picture of her with (unfortunately) a black cock in her mouth. He shot his goo in her mouth OOHHHHHHHHH!!