Reeks of desperation

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
You'd know all about that, wouldn't you piggy? Nice persisting with your dimwitted opinions while the entire internet is shitting on you, stupid.

12.png

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Is it just me...like am I just wrong.... But the more time goes on, especially now with this Ukraine stuff but I fucking hate this cunt more and more...
I've a decent life, a missus a decade younger, no rugrats to take care of, I'm going on holiday to see Nine Inch Nails and the Cure this year, I work a job I like i guess... As much as you can, I Have hobbies and an ok home...But this cunt just invites this fucking hate so much with his arrogance and smug fat, smirking, bitter pig face... Im among friends here right? I mean he is a fucking cunt yeah?I'm not the only one here who thinks this?

NikkisCrustyGusset

I’ll never understand the need for some people to latch onto a narrative for absolutely no reason and defend it like their life depends on it. Like why.
It's like this Barnes...you've been in the shit. You know death. You shit on all of us. But Fatrick has seen Platoon(I bet the cunt hasn't even read Dispatches) and told people he wept at We Were Soldiers, played some RTS games which is where he got the names of planes etc to look up on Wikipedia and he thinks he knows better than you.
Forget your horror and scars and experience. You have less Twitter followers than him. He dismisses you. You are wrong.
Because Jon and Ade tore his soul apart and obliterated every single thing that made him think he was a man, all his life he was trying to prove himself... He got a wife so he latched on to that and thought he had it made. He was cucked so now every single thing he does he has to turn to 11 and assert his machismo over and over and over and over and over because that fucking wound won't heal.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Is it just me...like am I just wrong.... But the more time goes on, especially now with this Ukraine stuff but I fucking hate this cunt more and more...
I've a decent life, a missus a decade younger, no rugrats to take care of, I'm going on holiday to see Nine Inch Nails and the Cure this year, I work a job I like i guess... As much as you can, I Have hobbies and an ok home...But this cunt just invites this fucking hate so much with his arrogance and smug fat, smirking, bitter pig face... Im among friends here right? I mean he is a fucking cunt yeah?I'm not the only one here who thinks this?
it fluctuates with me. sometimes i feel the way you do, but on days like these it's funny to see outsiders mocking his shit opinions. it makes me feel less crazy when I realize he's mocked by anyone who enters his (fat) orbit.

NikkisCrustyGusset

it fluctuates with me. sometimes i feel the way you do, but on days like these it's funny to see outsiders mocking his shit opinions. it makes me feel less crazy when I realize he's mocked by anyone who enters his (fat) orbit.
Oh i hear ya mate, I find this so fucking funny and I enjoy this community, but I think the shit about the tanks like... His arrogance in that.. That makes me hate!
What blows me away is that even people with way more qualifications than him and experience in a particular field... He will be like 'no you are wrong. You have less followers'... I said before like you could be a doctor and say 'your bmi indicates you are clinically obese' and I bet he would say 'no I'm not'...

It's definitely getting more interesting because of how mental and unhinged he is getting recently!

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Getting dunked on by everyone for that retarded tweet has really broke his little pig brain. He keeps going on about tanks in urban areas now. And how they are "useless" without infantry support, like the Russians are sending them in without infantry support in the first place. Does this fat cunt even know what an armoured division is?

He just needs a win, and he will keep pushing the goalposts back further and further in regards to his retarded tank takes to get that win. Well let me tell ya, it ain't coming fatty.