Redditard gets uppity with Dr Steve for segment on fake vaccination cards

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Guy sounds cunty like Pat
6t5p9sm.png

hot tip: anyone who calls themselves a "medical professional" is a fucking retard who went to a couple of semesters of community college and probably wipes asses or files papers for a living
it's really fun to tell these people 'stick to your job (dancing on tiktok)'

I heard Dr Steve talk to Luis J about the vaccine, & he basically said he's got to be pro-vax 'cus he's a licensed MD, wouldn't answer if he'd give his kids the vax (sometimes less is more so that's fine), & said it shouldn't be mandated.

He's pretty libertarian & probably the best we could ask for in the current situation

based and white pilled

America, be very careful.
it's really fun to tell these people 'stick to your job (dancing on tiktok)'

I heard Dr Steve talk to Luis J about the vaccine, & he basically said he's got to be pro-vax 'cus he's a licensed MD, wouldn't answer if he'd give his kids the vax (sometimes less is more so that's fine), & said it shouldn't be mandated.

He's pretty libertarian & probably the best we could ask for in the current situation
Check his Twitter.

-Damian

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
He'd risk his career by being anti-vaxx. You can't even promote certain "controversial" diets as an MD. It's ridiculous, and I don't blame him.

He'd risk his career by being anti-vaxx. You can't even promote certain "controversial" diets as an MD. It's ridiculous, and I don't blame him.
I don't think he's anti-vax (even this one), he said he's had it himself. I think he just acknowledges the politicisation of it, & (like anyone sensible) thinks more research is better, but yeah he's very limited in what he can say as a licensed MD

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
hot tip: anyone who calls themselves a "medical professional" is a fucking retard who went to a couple of semesters of community college and probably wipes asses or files papers for a living
Eh, I'm more leaning on that they more than likely empty the trash at a doctor's office after the actual staff has left for the day, or, at the very most, they wipe asses in a nursing home. Why be so vague if you're not completely full of shit?