Redbar is funny as fuck

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
I've been watching some of the youtube clips lately, even checked out his website.

I don't watch any of these other shows or standup. It might be the first comedy show since O&J (which had lotta fawwwken problems) I've been able to tolerate. He seems to be doing a lot of stuff right.

Including but not limited to:

- He's funny
- He doesn't whine about stuff all the time
- Interaction with producer/co-host is good
- No ad reads
- No fan interaction

As I understand he hosts the shows on his own website and lets other people to freely post clips on youtube to promote the show. This is almost like the O&A model and probably why his show doesn't revolve around whining about maybe possibly getting cancelled.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
He made a mistake revealing all of that empty unused space in that giant studio of his. Every show he does feels so underwhelming and lonely.

Hes Jewish so he’s getting money from somewhere, why not hire a fucking band like Tony Hinchcliffe does if you’ve got all this wonderful shit around you.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Making it through a whole episode is impossible, but his 20-30 minute clips watch pretty good. I watched one recently where someone called him a loser and he responded that making fun of people is the coolest thing anyone can do, which had me howling.