• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Redbar discussing Anthony's return and his new "studio"

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Imagine being so bad at comedy and having such a lack of work ethic that your dad owns a comedy club, gives you a trust fund, you're Jewish and you still can't fuckin' make it in the bizz.

Nana could get busted doing laps around the local middle school looking for "friends" and I'd still side with him over the Jew tbh.
I don’t think he ever tried that hard to make it in the business. Even though he’s a rich kid I don’t mind him because he’ll actually say whatever he wants and doesn’t do ads. His content is insanely overpriced but he must make enough to stay afloat and not become a sellout.

I’m surprised more people here don’t like him, he’s basically the last “shock jock” left. Every podcast I listen to regularly has become mostly shit in the last couple of years and I get burnt out on relistening to da show so I’ve enjoyed Redbar lately. Also he’s the only person that shits on Rogan without being a faggot about it like Tim Heidecker.

I hate it. Female Asperger’s is the WORST
I don’t mind Jules but her phlegmy laugh is kind of gross. Would it kill her to clear her sinuses before broadcasting?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I don’t think he ever tried that hard to make it in the business. Even though he’s a rich kid I don’t mind him because he’ll actually say whatever he wants and doesn’t do ads. His content is insanely overpriced but he must make enough to stay afloat and not become a sellout.

I’m surprised more people here don’t like him, he’s basically the last “shock jock” left. Every podcast I listen to regularly has become mostly shit in the last couple of years and I get burnt out on relistening to da show so I’ve enjoyed Redbar lately. Also he’s the only person that shits on Rogan without being a faggot about it like Tim Heidecker.

I don’t mind Jules but her phlegmy laugh is kind of gross. Would it kill her to clear her sinuses before broadcasting?

Redbars awesome.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
I’m surprised more people here don’t like him
I've never listened to a full clip so take this with a grain of cum, he seems to meander even more than nana and I've never heard him say anything funny, and he looks and sounds like a fag.
"But he also hates anthony!" So fuck, he's a slightly edgier youtube reaction channel.
And Punt.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I've never listened to a full clip so take this with a grain of cum, he seems to meander even more than nana and I've never heard him say anything funny, and he looks and sounds like a fag.
"But he also hates anthony!" So fuck, he's a slightly edgier youtube reaction channel.
And Punt.
He’s definitely a lot edgier than Nana is, on the air at least. He used to go a lot harder though. A few years ago he prank called a few big NYC comedy clubs as Joe Matarese and begged the owners for stage time. Much funnier than anything Nana has done in 10+ years.