• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Redban stinks

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Look at these wacky fellows!!
Screenshot_20230914_134644_X.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Pretty much everyone involved with Kill Tony sucks. The only funny regular comic they ever had on was Michael Lehrer, who was dying of ALS and could hardly speak. I mean that too, he was genuinely very funny.

Other than that, the drummer for the old band was consistently funny and that's about it. Jeremiah Watkins would very rarely surprise the shit out of me by saying something super mean or racial because he seems like a Blue's Clues host otherwise. If you ever see him on other podcasts, he tries to get people to do long faggy improv bits with him whether they're into it or not.

Redban is legitimately retarded. He acts like a 10 year old. David Lucas is considered to be the new Patrice despite being incredibly unfunny. "Ayo, nigga be all gay and shit, nigga. Nigga why you gay, nigga? Nigga be lookin like a frog wit a wig on, nigga. Ha HAAAAAAAAA!!" Wow, David. Ruthless.

I don't know much about Jamar Neighbors other than his mohawk is fake, but I don't hate him. He was also part of some gay improv group with Jeremiah, which is hateable, but whatever. He's literally a crackbaby who made good.

I assume Casey Rocket is the son of the late Charles Rocket, who said "fuck" on SNL and slit his own throat in a field.

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Pretty much everyone involved with Kill Tony sucks. The only funny regular comic they ever had on was Michael Lehrer, who was dying of ALS and could hardly speak. I mean that too, he was genuinely very funny.

Other than that, the drummer for the old band was consistently funny and that's about it. Jeremiah Watkins would very rarely surprise the shit out of me by saying something super mean or racial because he seems like a Blue's Clues host otherwise. If you ever see him on other podcasts, he tries to get people to do long faggy improv bits with him whether they're into it or not.

Redban is legitimately retarded. He acts like a 10 year old. David Lucas is considered to be the new Patrice despite being incredibly unfunny. "Ayo, nigga be all gay and shit, nigga. Nigga why you gay, nigga? Nigga be lookin like a frog wit a wig on, nigga. Ha HAAAAAAAAA!!" Wow, David. Ruthless.

I don't know much about Jamar Neighbors other than his mohawk is fake, but I don't hate him. He was also part of some gay improv group with Jeremiah, which is hateable, but whatever. He's literally a crackbaby who made good.

I assume Casey Rocket is the son of the late Charles Rocket, who said "fuck" on SNL and slit his own throat in a field
Thank you for your service

lowend73

Forum Clout

I assume Casey Rocket is the son of the late Charles Rocket, who said "fuck" on SNL and slit his own throat in a field.
People still get Lou Gehrigs ? That sucks, R.I.P (in all seriousness)

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout

I'm a motherfuckin' lobstah!

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout

Injured dice clay