• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Red Pilled Trans are the Good Trans?

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 3.04.46 PM.png
Mind fucking blowing

Forum Clout
This reminds me of the scene in American history X where Derek is in the prison and is totally naive to the fact that the whites were dealing drugs with the Mexicans and was outraged by it. Then has that moment of realiziation that “they didn’t believe in shit.” Anthony doesn’t believe in shit. All of this FN/liberal hating/alt right non stop content but he can put all of that aside to congratulate his friend and his trans wife on their life together.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
We're talking about minor degrees of separation here, a rapist vs a pedophile. I've always hated Jim more than Anthony and nothing in the last 10 years has really changed that.
Yeah but Anthony is also a rapist. I don’t think a 13 year old can consent to being fingerbanged. I’m negative on Jim but in no world is he worse than Anthony. Jim is unfunny, Anthony is worse. Jim creeps on an 18 year old prostitute? Anthony fucks 13 year olds. Jim raped an 18 year old in his workplace? Anthony raped a 13 year old in his home. Jim is an annoying dry drunk? Anthony is an alcoholic. Jim married a tranny? Anthony fucked one that viciously tried denying it.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
Yeah but Anthony is also a rapist. I don’t think a 13 year old can consent to being fingerbanged. I’m negative on Jim but in no world is he worse than Anthony. Jim is unfunny, Anthony is worse. Jim creeps on an 18 year old prostitute? Anthony fucks 13 year olds. Jim raped an 18 year old in his workplace? Anthony raped a 13 year old in his home. Jim is an annoying dry drunk? Anthony is an alcoholic. Jim married a tranny? Anthony fucked one that viciously tried denying it.
I'm not saying who's horrendous backstory is worse than the others I just personally dislike Jim more than Anthony. In no way am I claiming Anthony is not absolute trash

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
Nana and her handler Missy Birritella have an interesting take on traditional conservative values. What does the Bible say about sex without the intent to procreate? Is Jim sucking off the Viking Prince considered a heavenly act? What would their hero Nick Fuentes have to say about all this?
Nikki and Jim yeah trans story hour is grooming the kids, fucking pride parades are too woke. Donald Trump was so nice to Nikki! (Laughs hard in project 2025)

Anthony and Missy, wanna chop your cock off you should be hung, fags are a danger! They should all be sent back to fag land and killed.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
View attachment 208528
Haha Happy Pride Month Nikki and Jim
Tbh Nikki and Jim are no different “pick me’s” than Missy.

Jim / Nikki thinks people don’t think of him as the same level of freak because “We’re not reading to kids in drag, or parading around the street in rainbow underwear!” as if it matters to these people. They’re all queers and no distinction will be made.

Same with Missy. “At least i’m not a manly feminist whore!” like any distinction will be made. All women. All put on the chopping block.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
Missy thinks having right wing opinions spares him from being considered a second class citizen who shouldn’t have opinions at all. At end of the day she will always be a woman and less than.
Missy being a barren womb whore, attached to a man who needs his asshole plugged to cum, is what is driving her mad