• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Red Letter Media

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I can at least respect them: They were pretty integral in usurping the credibility of paid MSM critics/Rotten Tomato scores, while blowing up the spots of the modern shills on Youtube (like Collider and Kevin Smith, who hate their guts and would have them killed if they could). And they've largely kept their organization apolitical, to the point where Mike expressed his exasperation on why every goddamn film has to be political these days.

Whereas Critical Drinker, Mauler, Midnights Edge and so on will track the woke movement throughout media - as it completes its Gramsci laps around pop culture - Red Letter Media at least try to appeal to both sides, and fulfills a need people have, to just hear about a film on its merits and not its stances. And to blast a B-Movie here and there, while publicly humiliating the crew that made it, because let's be honest: Engaging in public humiliation is awesome, when it ISN'T YOU (see: Patrick Tomlinson).

And their company has a million-dollar evaluation, that revolves around film/trades in film criticism, while being completely outside of the industry and studio structure, without taking any sponsorship money. That's gotta be worth something, and it largely means that more and more people would rather go to the fat, middle-of-the-road schlubs for film reviews/criticism, than the neurotic (((everything-is-politcal))) Jews.

Stent

who loves ya, baby? you're beautiful
Forum Clout
They don't ask anyone to like, subscribe, comment below, and ring the bell for notifications so that's good enough for me.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I can at least respect them: They were pretty integral in usurping the credibility of paid MSM critics/Rotten Tomato scores, while blowing up the spots of the modern shills on Youtube (like Collider and Kevin Smith, who hate their guts and would have them killed if they could). And they've largely kept their organization apolitical, to the point where Mike expressed his exasperation on why every goddamn film has to be political these days.
They essentially are YouTube shills. They do nothing but talk about trash movies and capeshit movies. They promote movies that are on Netflix and HBO Max and so on and basically give free promotion to the services. They are basically a nonstop commercial for mainstream films. You want to know their references? Want to know what they are talking about in their reviews? You basically need to be engaged in trash jewish culture nonstop then. Because the way that they review these films is to encourage you to watch the film and then watch their reviews.

And they also work for (((youtube))) and put ads in their videos. Hardly independent. Being apolitical is for complete pussies.
Whereas Critical Drinker, Mauler, Midnights Edge and so on will track the woke movement throughout media - as it completes its Gramsci laps around pop culture - Red Letter Media at least try to appeal to both sides, and fulfills a need people have, to just hear about a film on its merits and not its stances. And to blast a B-Movie here and there, while publicly humiliating the crew that made it, because let's be honest: Engaging in public humiliation is awesome, when it ISN'T YOU (see: Patrick Tomlinson).
Again. Those faggots do nothing but obsess over Star Wars and capeshit films over and over. Real men do not watch these films period. I have not seen a faggy superhero film since probably Blade II in theaters. They spend their entire lives reviewing movies made for children and losers and slobs. I could not imagine subjecting myself to these woke communist films for years on end without enjoying any of them. The second that movies and video games stopped being enjoyable for me I simply stopped purchasing new ones and stuck to old ones and got new hobbies.

They are no different than the pedos and weirdos that review My Little Pony toys and Funkopop dolls and whatnot. But they are reviewing movies instead. These guys spent probably hundreds of hours watching the worst of the Star Wars films over and over again. For what? Internet fame? They practically wrote a doctoral dissertation on fucking Jar Jar Binks. They are autistic manchildren.

If someone really hated capeshit films.....they would never even bother with them. I hate soccer and have never had anything to do with it. Imagine claiming you hate NASCAR......yet watch EVERY SINGLE race and review it for YouTube and then make prediction videos for who will win the championship every year. This is the retardation of RLM and every other faggy hipster movie review channel.

It's like that joke from Stern's Private Parts movie. "Howard Stern fans listen for an average of 20 minutes a day. Howard Stern haters listen for 50 minutes per day". "But if they hate him why do they listen?". "Because they want to see what he says next". These guys want to see the next capeshit or Star Wars films because they want to see what happens next. Unironically they just keep consuming products over and over. Then telling you with their faggy smug faces that they are above pop culture and are sophisticated while selling you ads over (((google))).
And their company has a million-dollar evaluation, that revolves around film/trades in film criticism, while being completely outside of the industry and studio structure, without taking any sponsorship money. That's gotta be worth something, and it largely means that more and more people would rather go to the fat, middle-of-the-road schlubs for film reviews/criticism, than the neurotic (((everything-is-politcal))) Jews.
They are not outside the industry at all. They had that kike whackjob Max Landis on their show. Wife murderer Patton Oswalt as well. Their fans work for fucking Ellen Degenerate. Someone on kiwifarms or whatever showed that the fat neckbeard guy that they have on the show is a liberal communist maniac type.