• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Red Letter Media on Milwaukee

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Imagine thinking Mike isn’t a real fan. The guy has forgotten more about Star Trek than Pat could ever know.
I love when Shatner shat all over RLM and Mike got his heart broken.

5zlw7ep5xnc51.png

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
I love when Shatner shat all over RLM and Mike got his heart broken.

View attachment 152840

I don't think Shatner runs his own Twitter. Brent Spiner mentioned in a recent interview that he called Shatner to clear the air after getting into a little Twitter beef with him and Shatner didn't know what the fuck he was talking about. Like a lot of famous people, he probably has some snotty zoomer lackey running his social media presence.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I don't think Shatner runs his own Twitter. Brent Spiner mentioned in a recent interview that he called Shatner to clear the air after getting into a little Twitter beef with him and Shatner didn't know what the fuck he was talking about. Like a lot of famous people, he probably has some snotty zoomer lackey running his social media presence.
I want to believe this is Shatner so bad.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

When mine was active, I didn't touch the fucking thing. I was even against it, I hate the very concept of Twitter, but my management team said they'd run it, and they did for some time.

One day they showed me the metrics of engagement, and Facebook was a far, far clear lead ahead, and I said "Even if you won't let me say 'I told you so', can we dump the fucking Twitter already?" And they finally conceded.

It's still up but inactive, and despite some recent inquiries by them, I'd like to keep it that way.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
When mine was active, I didn't touch the fucking thing. I was even against it, I hate the very concept of Twitter, but my management team said they'd run it, and they did for some time.

One day they showed me the metrics of engagement, and Facebook was a far, far clear lead ahead, and I said "Even if you won't let me say 'I told you so', can we dump the fucking Twitter already?" And they finally conceded.

It's still up but inactive, and despite some recent inquiries by them, I'd like to keep it that way.
So who runs your account here?