• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Recommendations for the best episodes of a TV show hate thread

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
Whenever I'm watching a show, I google "best episodes" and watch the top rated ones.
They're always the fucking shittiest ones.

I've been watching tales from the crypt and just watched an episode that wasn't on any "top episodes" list -- Split Second. It was great, and had a twisted yet feel good ending. Even had some nice beefers.

Everyone is such a dumb faggot. Everyone's ratings sucks.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
Beefer time stamp? You're not going to trick me into watching a whole episode of that shit show just for some tiddies

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
I go through every episode of The Twilight Zone once a year. The original first 5 series, that's my shit.

Tales of the Crypt too. But I do skip a few...the Rodger Daltrey one, the Brad Pitt one, the Demi Moore one....maybe more than a few now I think about it. The one with Beverly D'Angelo gets the best episode because my penis says so. 'Yellow' is a close second.

I like you Professor. You can come over to my house and rape my sister.

Ps I don't have a sister 😉

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
I go through every episode of The Twilight Zone once a year. The original first 5 series, that's my shit.

Tales of the Crypt too. But I do skip a few...the Rodger Daltrey one, the Brad Pitt one, the Demi Moore one....maybe more than a few now I think about it. The one with Beverly D'Angelo gets the best episode because my penis says so. 'Yellow' is a close second.

I like you Professor. You can come over to my house and rape my sister.

Ps I don't have a sister 😉
I watched the Brad Pitt one recently because everyone said it was one of the best, so that's a great point. It was so fucking boring. It was a fucking car race, that's it!

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
Did you have to be a "car guy" to like it? road warrior's my favorite movie so I guess not.
You just have to be a fan of great directors, producers and writers having fun on cocaine. I can forgive the bad episodes when I think about that. And I think about that a lot.

'S like the A-Team. A bunch of fellas and stuntmen asking 'What can we blow up this week?' The why doesn't matter as long as a helicopter explodes and everyone has to dive into sandbag or die. That 80's coke must have been awesome.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Whenever I'm watching a show, I google "best episodes" and watch the top rated ones.
They're always the fucking shittiest ones.

I've been watching tales from the crypt and just watched an episode that wasn't on any "top episodes" list -- Split Second. It was great, and had a twisted yet feel good ending. Even had some nice beefers.

Everyone is such a dumb faggot. Everyone's ratings sucks.

That does not seem like a good way to watch shows unless they're anthologies.