Recently found out my grandma called Cream of Wheat, "Nigger on the Box."

These stories fucking rock. My grandmother lives in upper peninsula Michigan, born and raised. About 8 years ago me and my dad visited her and took her car to the shop to pay for repairs. For some reason or another there were a bunch of melanin rich niggers working at this repair shop. My grandmother dealt with the bullshit of the place until we got in the car without my old man. She says to me and my brother "why are there so many coloreds here?!?!" with the most concerned look I've seen on a woman in my life. White grandmas in their 80's and 90's atm are fucking BASED.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Every old person I've ever heard refer to Brazilian nuts calls them nigger toes, which is hilarious.

Also, as a young kid running around playing games with other kids in the neighborhood, we used to pick kids with "eeny, meeny, miney, moe". I still remember the time an old lady picked for us and did "eeny, meeny, miney, moe, catch a nigger by his toe". I think every kid fell over laughing. It's the simple things.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Every old person I've ever heard refer to Brazilian nuts calls them nigger toes, which is hilarious.

Also, as a young kid running around playing games with other kids in the neighborhood, we used to pick kids with "eeny, meeny, miney, moe". I still remember the time an old lady picked for us and did "eeny, meeny, miney, moe, catch a nigger by his toe". I think every kid fell over laughing. It's the simple things.
Where we at with the show Louie

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
I also got the Niggertoe brazil nut thing but Nigger on the Box is next level

Professional tip: add extract of almond, a few drops, to a bowl of NIgger on the Box that's been cooked using milk and has added maple syrup

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
These stories fucking rock. My grandmother lives in upper peninsula Michigan, born and raised. About 8 years ago me and my dad visited her and took her car to the shop to pay for repairs. For some reason or another there were a bunch of melanin rich niggers working at this repair shop. My grandmother dealt with the bullshit of the place until we got in the car without my old man. She says to me and my brother "why are there so many coloreds here?!?!" with the most concerned look I've seen on a woman in my life. White grandmas in their 80's and 90's atm are fucking BASED.
Where we at with the Sault Ste. Marie? Not saying I grew up there, but SNIFFFFF

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Niggertoes yes lol. As a kid we always called ding dong ditch "nigger knocking". Didn't even know there was a proper name for it for the longest time. I lived in Winston Salem, NC for awhile and a lot of people there called niggers "sblibs". Never heard them called sblibs anywhere else since

Niggertoes yes lol. As a kid we always called ding dong ditch "nigger knocking". Didn't even know there was a proper name for it for the longest time. I lived in Winston Salem, NC for awhile and a lot of people there called niggers "sblibs". Never heard them called sblibs anywhere else since
We called it Knock Knock Ginger and I never knew why until I saw that ginger is an anagram of nigger.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
We called it Knock Knock Ginger and I never knew why until I saw that ginger is an anagram of nigger.
Damn man you just blew my mind, the hidden meaning of the South park episode. since niggers has no inner dialogues= no soul, thats why they are able to do what they do to fellow human beings, like knock out game, robbing old ladies then stomp her to death or rob pregnant lady at gun point then pistol wipe her in the head etc.