"Rebranding never works."

Stealthygeekfan

SHE'S A NIGGER!!
Hey Fatrick you're pretty stupid so let me explain something. This is called negativity bias. It's when you ignore positive examples and only focus on negative to prove your non-existant point. I also don't even know if they're all negative. For one, nobody outside of your shit city cares about the name of your baseball field.

You also seem to misunderstand what rebranding means in general. It's not just names. It can be. For example dunkin donuts successfully changed their name to Dunkin. But rebranding can also be a style, or targeting or taste change. Let's keep it on food momentarily, your favorite. Mcdonalds successfully rebranded when they changed the style of all their restaurants to a more modern look. Dominoes changed successfully when they made their shit pizza slightly more edible.

To stray away from food, Lego successfully changed when they realized targeting children was resulting in losses. They changed their target audience to manchildren like you and became more successful than ever.

Speaking of manchildren, Marvel had a major rebrand when they changed pretty much everything to start the MCU. You probably don't remember because you're a fake geek but nobody really gave a shit about ironman or thor before your capeshit movies. Especially nobody cared about guardians of the galaxy or black panther. That was a successful change.

The thing about successful rebrands is that retarded rubes like you don't notice them because you have the mental capacity of a child. You're the type to look at a taller, skinnier glass and think it holds more water than the shorter and wider one. What I'm saying, again, is that you are very stupid.

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Hey Fatrick you're pretty stupid so let me explain something. This is called negativity bias. It's when you ignore positive examples and only focus on negative to prove your non-existant point. I also don't even know if they're all negative. For one, nobody outside of your shit city cares about the name of your baseball field.

You also seem to misunderstand what rebranding means in general. It's not just names. It can be. For example dunkin donuts successfully changed their name to Dunkin. But rebranding can also be a style, or targeting or taste change. Let's keep it on food momentarily, your favorite. Mcdonalds successfully rebranded when they changed the style of all their restaurants to a more modern look. Dominoes changed successfully when they made their shit pizza slightly more edible.

To stray away from food, Lego successfully changed when they realized targeting children was resulting in losses. They changed their target audience to manchildren like you and became more successful than ever.

Speaking of manchildren, Marvel had a major rebrand when they changed pretty much everything to start the MCU. You probably don't remember because you're a fake geek but nobody really gave a shit about ironman or thor before your capeshit movies. Especially nobody cared about guardians of the galaxy or black panther. That was a successful change.

The thing about successful rebrands is that retarded rubes like you don't notice them because you have the mental capacity of a child. You're the type to look at a taller, skinnier glass and think it holds more water than the shorter and wider one. What I'm saying, again, is that you are very stupid.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You have nothing to say...

DrTorqueCarlisi

Life of my story
img_0225-jpeg.131068

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Last edited:

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
From what I understand. Paul Weimer has always targeted children. Jackie abused children. Eric Hildeman supports people who target children and wishes he could. Shane let's children pet his livestock girlfriend. Patrick takes *children and grinds them into pepperoni.

Lot of targeting in the pativerse

*are black kids really people.