• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reasons why I want an O&A reuinion:

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
Does anyone have screenshots of opie invading the compound media studios? Also it’s funny whenever faggots on this site say shit like “only Bobo and big A would care about a reunion show hahahaha” despite the fact that they still discuss the opie and Anthony show 11 years after it was off the air. People used to try and one up each other with how much they hate the show, totally embarrassing

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I've been very open how I would listen and subscribe to a new OnA show in a second. I'm not above admitting these guys together are still the best at radio
The first few calls in alone would be rib smashing. If for some reason they could go back to Sirius and then Worm and Sam get shitcanned, that’d be even better

Forum Clout
Ant probably wouldn’t do it without Norton, Opie wouldn’t want to do it with Norton. Opie would probably have an insane amount of ground rules, Anthony would get furious because Opie would expect him to do the slightest amount of work on the show.

Best worst situation would be they all bury the hatchet and come back, only Opie’s a boring dad, Ant is basically doing Burnt Bobby because he has a new lease on life, and Norton won’t shut the fuck up about how amazing marriage is.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Ant probably wouldn’t do it without Norton, Opie wouldn’t want to do it with Norton.
Doubt it. O&A existed long before Norton. Norton burned the fuck out of Opie and same with Anthony. He has showed both of them no loyalty the last 10 years. The transparent “So you guys are doing a reunion show?” would be seen through immediately.

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
Does anyone have screenshots of opie invading the compound media studios? Also it’s funny whenever faggots on this site say shit like “only Bobo and big A would care about a reunion show hahahaha” despite the fact that they still discuss the opie and Anthony show 11 years after it was off the air. People used to try and one up each other with how much they hate the show, totally embarrassing.

9 years but who is counting