• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reason for 60 John Does

Forum Clout
Patrick's goal is to sue us for defamation and libel (he probably thinks it's slander cause you know, he's fucking retarded).

Patrick also genuinely believes that he is not fat.

He absolutely wanted to sue 100% of us, but when Resto gave him the service quote, he had no choice but to compromise and stick with just the actual threats and call made to him.

Hence, the 60 John Does

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
You're giving Pat way too much credit. His choosing of 60 was haphazard and thoughtless. I am being sued for literally one post where I said to report an obviously fake positive review for In The Black on Amazon.

If you look at the full complaint, there are a bunch of Does being sued for weak ass shit like that. Pat and Resto are trying to beef up their case by falsely claiming that Does 1-60 have personally been contacting him and his family. Not only is this completely false (at least in my case), Pat provides no evidence whatsoever to back this claim up. Nor could he because, again, I've never contacted him and only ever mocked him on these boards.

The big majority of his claims are baseless, evidence-less, and false. It's hilariously flimsy and no judge with half a brain would ever allow people to be ID'ed on this weak shit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He lied his fat ass off to Resto about our crimes thinking his word would be enough. We’ve seen all the insane things he’s claimed we’ve done (cyberstalking, conspiracy, criminal felonies, swatting, vandalism, suicide demands, fax harassment, police impersonation, etc etc) on twitter so you know he told that to Resto. Of course you need to prove these things in court to sue people and that’s when piggy’s wild claims fell apart. He probably oinked that he never tells a lie so evidence doesn’t need to be submitted because we’re such big meanies and that the idiots can’t win.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You're giving Pat way too much credit. His choosing of 60 was haphazard and thoughtless. I am being sued for literally one post where I said to report an obviously fake positive review for In The Black on Amazon.

If you look at the full complaint, there are a bunch of Does being sued for weak ass shit like that. Pat and Resto are trying to beef up their case by falsely claiming that Does 1-60 have personally been contacting him and his family. Not only is this completely false (at least in my case), Pat provides no evidence whatsoever to back this claim up. Nor could he because, again, I've never contacted him and only ever mocked him on these boards.

The big majority of his claims are baseless, evidence-less, and false. It's hilariously flimsy and no judge with half a brain would ever allow people to be ID'ed on this weak shit.
He really thought his word was enough because he says he’s never lied and people know him for always telling the truth. He’s an insane fat man who lost touch with reality years ago.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Trying to make sense of anything that Patrick where this lolsuit is concerned is pointless. He's just a toddler, rolling around beating the floor with his little fists and flailing his trotters. He just wants to get his way. He wants the trolls who've said mean things about him to pay in the worst way possible. Unfortunately for him, the real world doesn't work like that.

It's ironic that he's been telling the atalkers today that "you should've paid more attention to the last hearing". No, dickhead - it's YOU who should've paid more attention. Your little list of "crimes" was absolutely irrelevant to that judge. All he wanted to know was whether or not there was evidence that admin had defamed you, which your hapless lawyer couldn't provide.

Courts don't exist to carry out your revenge fantasies for you, no matter how much you want that to be the case. Same with the police. That's why you've gotten exactly nowhere with both your criminal investigation and civil suit.

Die 👏 Fat 👏 About 👏 It 👏 Chubs 👏

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
He really thought his word was enough because he says he’s never lied and people know him for always telling the truth. He’s an insane fat man who lost touch with reality years ago.
Right. It's been a while since I read his original complaint but I don't think he provided a single shred of evidence for his claims about telephone and email harassment to him or his family. But he just makes a sweeping claim that literally everyone he mentioned is doing it.

He made this grand, all-inclusive, and completely false claim in his court filing knowing full well that it's false and evidence-less. If I were somehow to be identified and he came after me, he'd lose so badly that he'd owe me legal fees, and this is true for most of the Does.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
i don't think he ever expected it to get this far, he probably thought Quasi would fold as soon as he saw the lawsuit and agree to take everything down and then he could claim victory
100% this was the strategy.

also like someone else said the 60 does was just an arbitrary number, they took a guess.

he wanted my dox to be in the suit for saying “I can’t wait for Nigel Igger’s review”

I literally never posted a review or contacted fatso, they cast the net so fucking wide

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Right. It's been a while since I read his original complaint but I don't think he provided a single shred of evidence for his claims about telephone and email harassment to him or his family. But he just makes a sweeping claim that literally everyone he mentioned is doing it.

He made this grand, all-inclusive, and completely false claim in his court filing knowing full well that it's false and evidence-less. If I were somehow to be identified and he came after me, he'd lose so badly that he'd owe me legal fees, and this is true for most of the Does.
Plus he lies so much he can’t keep his stories and claims straight. Also doesn’t help his “criminal cyberstalking” claims when our posts are related to things HE posts on a public social media account.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
He absolutely is the new Chris Chan - anything bad that has ever happened to him or been denied him is 100% the work of nefarious trolls, because he's such a special person and creative genius that they deserve special treatment. Seriously, the similarities between these two are Legion.

The differences between Chris Chan and Chris Chins is that Pat could only wish to be as well known as Chan is, Chan actually has fans and supporters, and Sonichu is ten times more well known than anything Fatty's ever shit out.

Convict Wyzz

Shit poster/hole stretcher
Forum Clout
i don't think he ever expected it to get this far, he probably thought Quasi would fold as soon as he saw the lawsuit and agree to take everything down and then he could claim victory

I’m sure he assumed Null would do the same, which shows how incredibly dumb he is since that guy is constantly fighting lawsuits as far as I can tell.

Mama Raven’s little crybully thought he could just throw his considerable weight around and everyone would buckle. Didn’t really work out that way did it, eh tubs?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I’m sure he assumed Null would do the same, which shows how incredibly dumb he is since that guy is constantly fighting lawsuits as far as I can tell.

Mama Raven’s little crybully thought he could just throw his considerable weight around and everyone would buckle. Didn’t really work out that way did it, eh tubs?
He figured the SFWA community would coddle him like ed kramer and other such filth, make his name bigger and sell more books, he even tried the fake twitter reply to himself saying some shit like he was great for taking Kiwi Farms down