Reason #3859 to hate Jews

The number of Palestinians killed by Israeli forces since the start of 2023 has now risen to 60 people, including 13 children, in the occupied territories.
Weird how Hitler was a literal Hitler for annexing and occupying nearby territories because he wanted breathing room for Germans, but Juden doing the same thing is meh.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Ehh killing/oppressing Muslim monkeys is probably their only redeeming quality

They're doing with your money.

US-Military-Aid-To-Israel-Credit-Visualizing-Palestine.png

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
My in-laws have turned into shitlibs in their old age after being conservative their entire lives. Due to Trump.

I recently had dinner with them without my wife around and my MIL mentioned how the country is coming apart and we need to meet more in the middle.

I made two points.

1. If 9/11 happened tomorrow, half the country would be, "I hate New York anyway." She didn't disagree and said that was sad. I then said, "Well it's happening today in reverse right now -- who in New York really cares about the air and water quality in East Palestine, OH?"

2. We can give virtually unlimited money to the Ukraine and Israel, but when it comes to helping our own people in places like East Palestine, OH, the system will not protect our own people. Our government cares more about other countries than our own citizens.

She did not disagree and had not considered these points. I'll never be able to red pill them on the JQ, but I can certainly give them view points they'll never hear about elsewhere.

Reminder to meet people where they are. Most people don't know what we know.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Weird how Hitler was a literal Hitler for annexing and occupying nearby territories because he wanted breathing room for Germans, but Juden doing the same thing is meh.
Most of those territories were full of ethnic Germans though. Had been for many generations.

Edit: He also stated that the Germans had achieved Lebensraum, long before the invasion of Russia.

NewJersey.gov

PickleRickle was definitely called an idiot IRL
Ehh killing/oppressing Muslim monkeys is probably their only redeeming quality
TBH you andyour family would have maybe 1-2% the resistance power of Palestinians. Is it monkey to be brave and unwavering...let them be monkeys. Meanwhile Jews have you by the jugular and placed pitfalls for you and your family every step of your lives, and AT BEST the most aware of you...make posts on online forums dedicated to a radio disc jockeys.

You wont give your life for your family...Palestinians will win (they know it, Israelis know it....but you dumb spectators will be uber-shabbat goy before that happens...maybe your Jewish overlords wont even tell you).

NewJersey.gov

PickleRickle was definitely called an idiot IRL
Your lips to God's ears but they're doing a pretty bad job of it so far. What do they have left over there, like two blocks and a kebab stand?

LOL ok...the west knows about the Roman siege of MASADA because of kikes authoring their story as heroic and monopolizing the narrative (they are your royalty) etc...Siege of Masada is pathetic loser shit if you compare how one refugee camp: Jenin, is basically holding up and causing fear to the IDF since 1967. They cannot enter the refugee camp, it is the most booby-trapped real estate on the planet. Also, White ppl don't even identify with the Romans (their historical legacy) but with the Jews (their current aristocrats...eptiome of Stockholme Judeao-Christian syndrome).

If the world was fair...Hollywood would make summer blockbusters out of Jenin (literal David vs Goliath type sitch)

Palestinians will win. This is I can take to the (((bank)))

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
TBH you andyour family would have maybe 1-2% the resistance power of Palestinians. Is it monkey to be brave and unwavering...let them be monkeys. Meanwhile Jews have you by the jugular and placed pitfalls for you and your family every step of your lives, and AT BEST the most aware of you...make posts on online forums dedicated to a radio disc jockeys.

You wont give your life for your family...Palestinians will win (they know it, Israelis know it....but you dumb spectators will be uber-shabbat goy before that happens...maybe your Jewish overlords wont even tell you).
That’s fine. They’re still worthless cave dwellers who offer nothing to humanity…and they molest even more kids than the Jews. The Jews at least invent things and make scientific discoveries.