• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

reason 2/1,000,000 why Brinton J. Resto no longer works for Minc Law

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
He let me know that the SFWA was involved right from the beginning of the quash.

Monday, April 19, 2021

Hi Jeff,

Coming off my second Pfizer shot. Thanks for following up. The extension is fine.

As for the deal, I talked to my client and he was generally receptive to the idea of a conditional release, whereby your client provided some good info on the remaining offenders in the complaint. This online community goes back quite a few years and our impression is that many of these people know each other’s real names. If your client can produce information and identify key usernames (e.g., SpaceEdge) by their actual name on a reliable basis, it should be do-able.

As I mentioned, my client has some reservations about a release of the site-admin because of the website’s origin and limited-purpose as a safe-haven for ‘Pat-posting’ after Reddit shut down a similar forum for crossing the line. We would like to put an end to that sort of thing since a lot of what is posted on onaforums.net about my client is extreme and does cross the line from general bashing to actionable conduct, with many people in my client’s circle being doxxed, harassed, defamed as pedophiles, encouraged to commit suicide, etc. It’s been going on for years now and your client has the ability to provide relief to my client.

We would also like to have your client confirm that he has solid, reliable information to ID most of the key players, authenticate any information produced, disclose his own identity, including his forum username(s), and disclose any of his own actions (if any) taken with respect to Patrick Tomlinson and any other members of Science Fiction Writers of America (SFWA) in an affidavit.

If your client’s own conduct and forum activity checks out as more of a neutral admin, he can provide some relief to my client, and we can obtain solid info, happy to discuss a final release.

Before I put anything together, though, I wanted to take your client’s overall temperature on the above. Is your client receptive to the above?

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
More expert negotiating from Brinto. "If you give us everything, we will release you from our frivolous, baseless lawsuit whereby you are on the hook for your own legal fees". And that's on top of being so stupid as to think that quasi would have any real info on anyone who posts on this anonymous forum that requires zero real information to post on.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
they spent over one year of membership dues on this ordeal
1711739425255.png

now they're trying to expand worldwide so they can mismanage the funds of more idiots

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
More expert negotiating from Brinto. "If you give us everything, we will release you from our frivolous, baseless lawsuit whereby you are on the hook for your own legal fees". And that's on top of being so stupid as to think that quasi would have any real info on anyone who posts on this anonymous forum that requires zero real information to post on.

It's actually worse than that. It's give us all that and maybe we can discuss it "we will release you from our frivolous, baseless lawsuit whereby you are on the hook for your own legal fees"

If your client’s own conduct and forum activity checks out as more of a neutral admin, he can provide some relief to my client, and we can obtain solid info, happy to discuss a final release.

fucking idiot. I also didn't have that shit. So it was literally impossible anyway.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
It's almost too stupid to be real. Did Minc Law hand the keys to Brinton for the first case all his own and then recoil when they found out how idiotic it was? Damage control for the firm by getting rid of him ASAP I assume? HA HA HA HO LEE SHIT
i mean it seems like it. My attorneys never had contact with anyone else from Minc law.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
“We would also like to have your client confirm that he has solid, reliable information to ID most of the key players,
And what if you didn’t confirm because you literally can’t? Oh right they didn’t even think of that they just assumed you personally knew everyone here. So if you couldn’t confirm you’d just be “lying.”
authenticate any information produced
Thats your fucking job asshole.
disclose his own identity, including his forum username(s),
Why the fuck would you do that?
and disclose any of his own actions (if any) taken with respect to Patrick Tomlinson
THATS YOUR FUCKING JOB ASSHOLE!

This guy is a legitimate fucking cheese brained retard. “You give me all the info on your users, help me confirm it’s real, give me YOUR personal info, help me confirm thats real, and tell me every actionable thing you’ve said about Pat. In return you receive…???”

Master negotiations. Art of the Meal.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
So the entire failing point of the lolsuit was including Quasi because no one could prove he was doing anything actionable. So instead of removing him or even just trying to find actionable things Quasi said they…just fucking emailed Quasi saying “Yeah can you turn over anything actionable you’ve said about Pat?” And without even offering an “And we’ll….” compromise. No. He just literally asked the defendant to help him with the lawsuit AGAINST HIM. This isn’t even low IQ. This is mentally retarded.