Really questioning things lately

G

th-147595042.jpg

There's a real important part of our brains that's wired to actually understand the reality around us. In today's world with everything moving so fast our most basic senses are learning to fail. It's fucked up, man. It's why the cavemen survived their conditions it was this part of their brain they relied on when they would go into a fight against a shredded wolly mammoth.

Nowadays everyone's so stoned and jaded all the time they don't know what's going on. Really fucking depressing the state of things and I just get fucking bummed out. Possibly heading for a real slog of it.

I've been having this feeling lately like everything is on a cliff just waiting to fall apart ..

th-3450059552.jpg

Maybe I'm just a fucking prick and need to change my attitude..my only source of information is ona forms...maybe that's not mentally healthy?

th-3314127590.jpg
Listen baby boy, put down your phone and quit playing your little games for a minute. Man up, grab your sack and tell the Gash to get in the kitchen and make a sandwich. It's time to get ready for gigs at the cellar every night AND doing the show every morning before your alone spending your money on chatturbate tokens.
th-172141996.jpg
BUT THERES NO FUCKKNG WAY I CAN LEAVE THE FORUMS MY RIBS JUST GET TOO FUCKING TICKLED. TRUE FUCJING STORY THE OTHER DAY I COULDNT BREATHE AFTER WATCHING THE PATRICK MOTERCYLCE CRASH.

TLDR:

th-1316088199.jpg

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
nigga- if you was a legit gay person then you wouldn't have any problems.....fact is being a gay guy is the greatest life hack of all time because even if you're butt ugly, you can easily 10 sex partners (because men, whether gay or straight, are pigs who'll fuck anything)

You're so busy jizzing that you don't have any problems whatsoever

G

nigga- if you was a legit gay person then you wouldn't have any problems.....fact is being a gay guy is the greatest life hack of all time because even if you're butt ugly, you can easily 10 sex partners (because men, whether gay or straight, are pigs who'll fuck anything)

You're so busy jizzing that you don't have any problems whatsoever
This gay thing sounds pretty neat. Any pointers on where to find a nice hairy man's asshole?

G

growing up one of my favorite jokes was:
"What do you call a fat Asian?"
"A Chunk"

this is where I should put a "jokey answer" but I'll give a earnest one: being gay isn't learned- you got to be born that way
Maybe...there's definitely kids faking it because it's the cool thing now...which is pretty fuckinng funny

G

View attachment 49508

There's a real important part of our brains that's wired to actually understand the reality around us. In today's world with everything moving so fast our most basic senses are learning to fail. It's fucked up, man. It's why the cavemen survived their conditions it was this part of their brain they relied on when they would go into a fight against a shredded wolly mammoth.

Nowadays everyone's so stoned and jaded all the time they don't know what's going on. Really fucking depressing the state of things and I just get fucking bummed out. Possibly heading for a real slog of it.

I've been having this feeling lately like everything is on a cliff just waiting to fall apart ..

View attachment 49511

Maybe I'm just a fucking prick and need to change my attitude..my only source of information is ona forms...maybe that's not mentally healthy?

View attachment 49512
Listen baby boy, put down your phone and quit playing your little games for a minute. Man up, grab your sack and tell the Gash to get in the kitchen and make a sandwich. It's time to get ready for gigs at the cellar every night AND doing the show every morning before your alone spending your money on chatturbate tokens.
View attachment 49513
BUT THERES NO FUCKKNG WAY I CAN LEAVE THE FORUMS MY RIBS JUST GET TOO FUCKING TICKLED. TRUE FUCJING STORY THE OTHER DAY I COULDNT BREATHE AFTER WATCHING THE PATRICK MOTERCYLCE CRASH.

TLDR:

View attachment 49516
You scumbags are the only people I talk to and that’s not a baby boy woe is me move. I prefer it this way. People either over or underestimate you according to how they feel about themselves. Here it’s all about the goof which is what it is anyway.

tl;dr I dig redheads