Really disappointed with the way pit was handled for RHCP.

It’s our first Bonnaroo and there’s obviously a lot to love about it. But we came with the intent to camp on the rail all day for RHCP.

They had us queued into different lines depending on which artist we wanted to be in the pit for, but the lines they had us in were way, way off to the side of the stage. So normally I’d get to see all the other bands while I wait, but instead I could barely see the screens because of the awkward angle they had us lined up at.

And then after waiting 13+ hours, they let a line of at least 40 platinum VIP people in before us. This is not my first rodeo and I have never seen a pit handled this way. We still managed to get an okay spot for the show, but considering all the time we put in, I think my wife and I deserved better. But I guess the only thing that really matters is if we’re willing to cough up the money for platinum VIP or whatever.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
In my 20s, going to music festivals was my favorite thing to do in the summer. These days you couldn't pay me enough to go to these overpriced dirt bag conventions.
The small ones with a couple good acts and minimal security are still good. Mega concerts like Bonnaroo are gay though.

I know OP took this from reddit but it still bears repeating camping the rail at fucking Bonnaroo for RHCP is one of the gayest things I've ever heard of in my life. I'm very happy the vip guys cucked them. Faggots.

Nice boring, shorter, and less varied setlist than the Rolling Stones, stupid

1. Intro Jam
(John Frusciante broke a string)

Fawwk yeah, he broke a string from rocking out too hard dvv dvv