• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Real Cumia Question

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Why the fuck would he put on mommies shoes? I know he’s as queer as the day is long. His disgusting soft language legitimately makes me feel a strong pain in my body. It’s less gay and more he thinks he’s a fucking 7 year old boy in a one piece pajama suit saying something cute and that makes me wish for his liver to explode.

“I’m sweepy (sleepy) I’m hungy (hungry) let’s eat some breakfee (breakfast) I luvvvvv chrissy mayorrr (queen talk)”

But why the fuck did this nigga put on mommies shoes? Did he put on his mother’s fucking shoes do a little dance and sing then go prancing around the house in them giggling ? I hate that nigga man.

Unapologetically masculine? There’s nothing masculine about him. he bragged about running away from his friend getting the shit kicked out of him. Bitched over and over about some guy walking up to him at a 711 and knocking him out. Which is a great longisland past time. To see an obvious faggot outside of a store when you’re getting beer then proceeding to punch him in the face.

Nigga has no muscles. He fuxking cries over women and falls in love as soon as he cums. Not even jim is as big a faggot as that mamas boy nigger

JebJoh

Because he identified with his mom, as a child he assumed his adult life would be the same as his mother's. I remember doing the same thing except I used to wear my dad's fireman boots and walk around. I assumed as a kid that you turn 18, join the military, get out and either become a cop or fireman. But of course my dad wasn't an irresponsible closeted homo.

G

Because he identified with his mom, as a child he assumed his adult life would be the same as his mother's. I remember doing the same thing except I used to wear my dad's fireman boots and walk around. I assumed as a kid that you turn 18, join the military, get out and either become a cop or fireman. But of course my dad wasn't an irresponsible closeted homo.
I identified with my mom too but still wanted to be a fireman and only wanted male toys and clothing...he wore his mom's shoes for the opposite reason. He identified with his dad and as a faggot, wanted to replace his mom and be the one reaping Daddy's affections.

CumiaPoodle

My father was a loser who abandoned his family which is why I never wore his boots. Plus he was like 5’6. He dies I can’t even wear his shoes.

CumiaPoodle

I identified with my mom too but still wanted to be a fireman and only wanted male toys and clothing...he wore his mom's shoes for the opposite reason. He identified with his dad and as a faggot, wanted to replace his mom and be the one reaping Daddy's affections.
I think Joe SR is the true hero of our thing. He did the only respectable thing when you sire a faggot a retard and a whore with a crack smoking stripper. Move to California and fuck men up the ass while enjoying a bit of drink.