Real Ass Dude of the Week?

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
White City Council Member In Alabama Shocks Meeting With Racial Slur! "Do We Have A House Nigger In Here?"

Bryant later defended his use of the term in an interview with WVTM, claiming he was only repeating the words Tarrant city's Black mayor, Wayman Newton, had previously used in reference to Freeman.

According to the councilman, Newton described Freeman using the phrase along with the prefix "stupid" in an executive session earlier that day.

"I thought that the city ought to know what sort of terminology the mayor uses and I didn't want him to get away with it so that's the reason I used that comment," Bryant told WVTM.

"We need to stop the racial slurs that the mayor makes. He's always picking on Veronica Freeman...the mayor bullies her. The city needs to know what kind of mayor and what kind of vocabulary he has."

Bryant denied being racist telling the broadcaster: "I did what needed to be done."

Raymond

You will never see my penis
It's ridiculous that you just can't say some words. I'm infected by this silliness myself. Even on here I'm reluctant to use it. Although there wouldn't be any consequences and I don't give a shit about the problems of black people at all.