• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Real Ass Dude of the Week

Forum Clout
2024-02-01_11-57.png

G

“This means anyone who says that commies stole and control the country is gonna cut peoples’ heads off”

That’s the narrative. And it will work. Especially on retards like my mom and grandmother. And probably all brown people too as they’re mostly idiots and subservient to the Jews.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
“This means anyone who says that commies stole and control the country is gonna cut peoples’ heads off”

That’s the narrative. And it will work. Especially on retards like my mom and grandmother. And probably all brown people too as they’re mostly idiots and subservient to the Jews.
Are you one of those retards that think the whole thing is a fed op to make right wing tards look bad?

G

Are you one of those retards that think the whole thing is a fed op to make right wing tards look bad?

Yes, child.
Also michelle obama/sandra bull(cock)/taylor swift are trans, alex jones is an undercover federal agent, biden is a body double, celebrities got placebo vaccine injections for covid, and sidney powell has the documents from a cia /deepstate firefight in germany over the stolen election harddrives.

I know this because I watched some rumble videos and read some long 4chan threads that were instantly archived by jannies.
I’m just more enlightened than you. Sorry. Normie scum.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Yes, child.
Also michelle obama/sandra bull(cock)/taylor swift are trans, alex jones is an undercover federal agent, biden is a body double, and sidney powell has the documents from a cia /deepstate firefight in germany over the stolen election harddrives.

I know this because I watched some rumble videos and read some long 4chan threads that were instantly archived by jannies.
I’m just more enlightened than you. Sorry. Normie scum.
Michelle Obama probably is trans tbh

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Can I get a rundown of this? I feel I could tie my right hand behind my back and whoop this dudes ass.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
It shows you how crazy the new cycle is when a guy decapitates his own father for being a 'fed', declares himself president of the entire country, and broadcasts it online. Yet the story is completely dead now and they have moved back to Taylor Swift, the NFL, and the Super Bowl. He should have brought the head to a Taylor Swift concert or to the Chief's team bus when they dropped the players off at the stadium.