Real Ass Dude of the Week

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
As long as we're sharing hilarious fake airplane stories involving real ass dudes...

Screenshot_20230525_201545_Chrome.jpg

The guy actually slapped the kid and called him a nigger baby btw.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
As long as we're sharing hilarious fake airplane stories involving real ass dudes...

View attachment 122435

The guy actually slapped the kid and called him a nigger baby btw.
I forgot the onion used to be hilarious. Sniff

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.

This line on the step dad one kills me
'As estranged stepdads hopelessly trying to attain the affection of children who do not and will not ever love them,'

This is my favorite Onion bit, it's so twisted. Might need to click through video to get playlist.
What happened to you, Onion? You used to be beautiful, man. Say onion more, stupid.

EDIT: Scratch that, this is my favorite Onion series:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!

This is my favorite Onion bit, it's so twisted. Might need to click through video to get playlist.
What happened to you, Onion? You used to be beautiful, man. Say onion more, stupid.

EDIT: Scratch that, this is my favorite Onion series:

If you liked that Porkin Across America you should check out the show Review if you haven't already. Probably the last good Comedy Central show.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
It’s funny to dress like a complete bum and fly first class.

florentine and norton.jpg

Everyone is in biznezz suits and we're just two guys from jersey in concert tees. it's fuckin' beautiful

Florentine has talked about that many times and seems to get off on it. In reality, the dudes in business suits don't give a shit and are likely just reading the Wall Street Journal and in their own world