Real Ass Dude of the Week

LiberalPussy

IMG_2014.jpeg

My husband loves to travel and always either pays for, or gets an upgrade into, the first-class cabin. When we travel together with our children, he buys himself a ticket in first class and puts us in economy or economy plus. He even did this recently on an overnight flight to Paris. He justifies flying alone in first class because of the cost, and the fact that our kids (12 and 16) might feel alone if I were to travel in first with him and leave them in the rear cabin. I feel that this is unfair.

I don't think our kids would mind if they were in economy plus and my husband and I sat together in first class. Is that unfair of me to want? My husband has suggested traveling alone on a different flight ahead of us so that we don't feel badly about the disparity, but this does not really address or solve the problem of the inherent selfishness in his thinking. Am I wrong? We are happy to travel, and love going places together, but it is still very strange.
— Name Withheld”

Sit in coach and watch the kids like you’re supposed to, ungrateful cunt! Let the MAN who makes money do what he pleases.

EDIT: I just realize I put this in the wrong place. *car crash*

Last edited:

EraGodless

View attachment 122149

My husband loves to travel and always either pays for, or gets an upgrade into, the first-class cabin. When we travel together with our children, he buys himself a ticket in first class and puts us in economy or economy plus. He even did this recently on an overnight flight to Paris. He justifies flying alone in first class because of the cost, and the fact that our kids (12 and 16) might feel alone if I were to travel in first with him and leave them in the rear cabin. I feel that this is unfair.

I don't think our kids would mind if they were in economy plus and my husband and I sat together in first class. Is that unfair of me to want? My husband has suggested traveling alone on a different flight ahead of us so that we don't feel badly about the disparity, but this does not really address or solve the problem of the inherent selfishness in his thinking. Am I wrong? We are happy to travel, and love going places together, but it is still very strange.
— Name Withheld”

Sit in coach and watch the kids like you’re supposed to, ungrateful cunt! Let the MAN who makes money do what he pleases.

They should fly separately- 1 flies with one kid and the other flies with the other kid. Don't want the whole family dying on a flight.

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
View attachment 122149

— Name Withheld”

I felt like she had a point til the bitch basically said "well I should be sitting in first class with him but the kids can sit back there" what a selfish cunt

LiberalPussy

I felt like she had a point til the bitch basically said "well I should be sitting in first class with him but the kids can sit back there" what a selfish cunt
Nah, fuck her regardless. The husband paid for the flight. If he can afford only one first class seat, he as the PATRIARCH gets to decide who gets the seat. She’s going to Paris for free and she’s getting fuckin fresh? Ungrateful whore.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Based picture. Economy is a multicultural hellhole.
the only 2 asshole depicted people in the photo are white

Far back left upturned nose (sitting next to jew woman (DOESNT COUNT)) (wide eyed asian is 2 rows up)
and father, possibly italian so possibly doesn't count
1684984960564.png

Honestly what the fuck is the chickenfucker supposed to convey?