• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Real Ass Dude of the Week: Elmo Musk

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
I used to not really like him mostly because his fans on the internet have usually been weird crypto nerds and he seemed pretty mysterious to me, but this Twitter thing has me harder than the first time a Vietnamese lady touched my pecka.

Street shitting lawyer seething moments before getting fired.

475D948D-F542-4A48-8BB2-49AC81072100.jpeg

A6BE5265-486C-414B-98EF-D8DB2A71FFC3.jpeg

Last edited:

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
My brother insists that there’s not a lot of bots on Twitter and most conversations on there are organic.
You ever thought of firing up a throwaway account and putting him in the spin cycle?

Pat interacts with a bot account on his torque wheeler account. Some account that lists a few cars and asks to pick one. Pat responded to them rather often at one point.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Of the bowel variety.
Wrong again child, these are your delusions again.
Look at the body language and facial expressions One guy has his arms crossed. Obviously a defensive posture. They're all miserable. They look worse than when the Germans sigjed the instrument of surrender in world war I
It’s because they know they’re fucked and the free money party is over

Beavis

Wrong again child, these are your delusions again.

It’s because they know they’re fucked and the free money party is over
They’re pissed because they’re going to lose the ability to control speech on arguably the most influential site in the world.

All the fags pictured are at least multi millionaires. It’s not about the money any more. It’s about power.