• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Read every single reply to this tweet.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
efdf6df6d61c93a813bf261bc96c6e15.jpeg

Someone please give me the good news this guys pancreas is trying to kill itself like that other abomination (Natalie Lures little kids) on Pats page. I hope he chokes on his wife’s boyfriends beard hair today.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
If you think about it, for a man, every hair/beard style that isn't long hair/long beard is a construct. Nothing wrong with it being a construct, but not doing anything about your hair and beard is the most "natural". I guess hippies are aggressive pseudo-masculine types too, huh? Don Draper was a sensitive man?

And seriously... shaving is the biggest pain the arse, especially if you have to do it every day.

The idea that these soulless faggots can extrapolate some sort of meaning out of a white man's facial hair is an embarrassment. That Yayger piece of shit said "Christo-fascist". What the fuck.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What the fuck are these idiots babbling about? Now beards are only for “evil” white conservatives? Like liberals don’t have beards and gross neck beard types don’t exists? Jesus Christ these people are stupid. How do they even function in society? Or were they all shut-in long before Covid? To them everyone they don’t know is the enemyv

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If you think about it, for a man, every hair/beard style that isn't long hair/long beard is a construct. Nothing wrong with it being a construct, but not doing anything about your hair and beard is the most "natural". I guess hippies are aggressive pseudo-masculine types too, huh? Don Draper was a sensitive man?

And seriously... shaving is the biggest pain the arse, especially if you have to do it every day.

The idea that these soulless faggots can extrapolate some sort of meaning out of a white man's facial hair is an embarrassment. That Yayger piece of shit said "Christo-fascist". What the fuck.
I feel like beards have become more popular over the past 5-10 years but not for any reason these burdens on society mentioned. These types are scared of their own shadow.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I feel like beards have become more popular over the past 5-10 years but not for any reason these burdens on society mentioned. These types are scared of their own shadow.
Beards are so transitory as well. I don't grow a thick, heavy beard, but some guys will let it get long in Winter just because they work outdoors or whatever. Some guys have a full head of hair, but shave it. These far-left nutjobs try to infer a deeper, sinister meaning out of everything in order to look intellectual and observant.

If I let my shit grow out, it certainly isn't a fashion statement. I just don't like going to the barber.