Reaction Score Rankings - Week 1

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
I laff at these responses, when you kiddos were playing gameboy I was working in tech. I'm just not a pocket device guy. I despise the need to be connected all day, every day like some pig in Milwaukee.
You didn't know how to take a screenshot a few weeks ago. Don't pretend you're a tech guy. Unless you meant it how Opie would mean it.

"Hey uhhhh Louie is one of those tech guys. You got an iPhone right Lou?!"

G

You didn't know how to take a screenshot a few weeks ago. Don't pretend you're a tech guy. Unless you meant it how Opie would mean it.

"Hey uhhhh Louie is one of those tech guys. You got an iPhone right Lou?!"
I literally worked 30 plus years in the industry, I've installed and programmed switches and servers, most stuff is plug and play with options on the orders of what to program. I installed cards that were 20k apiece to keep backups on fiber between buildings in Manhattan and Jersey City, taken screenshots, I could do, what I can't do is 75 of them as opposed to posting the text log. I also hate phones, I despise them, they're womanly. I can record audio if need be, I just need an app for recording calls. I doubt you ever spliced a piece of fiber, installed patch panels, troubleshot a telco switch, or chased a metallic trouble in twisted pair, so yea I've done tech from POTS to FTTH, to installing servers in places like Iron Mountain. In my own house I have a 1 Gig fiber connection I installed myself. I uses and MDU switch off the Internet port which multiplexes it into 8 separate IP addresses each maxxed at about 128 meg down 20 up. I have 6 individual wifi routers, including a mesh system on my "Main" so that each kid's video games and our streaming don't impact one another. I have a separate port for my voip (landline) and lastly one for my security cameras. I've also done telecom engineering, drawing up FFTX builds for small communities, which I would still be doing on contract if not for Covid. Yea long winded no way to be shorter, the stupid "boomer" techo-neophyte part is to placate some of you. I doubt some of you could even coil fiber in a tray, but you can click a few keys on management page or use TOR. As for the phones, it ruined the industry and allowed social networking to become a life waster. I was running around with an HP Pocket PC phone in 2000, with shitty internet, but i could watch a video I converted on my phone while I waited on hold.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I literally worked 30 plus years in the industry, I've installed and programmed switches and servers, most stuff is plug and play with options on the orders of what to program. I installed cards that were 20k apiece to keep backups on fiber between buildings in Manhattan and Jersey City, taken screenshots, I could do, what I can't do is 75 of them as opposed to posting the text log. I also hate phones, I despise them, they're womanly. I can record audio if need be, I just need an app for recording calls. I doubt you ever spliced a piece of fiber, installed patch panels, troubleshot a telco switch, or chased a metallic trouble in twisted pair, so yea I've done tech from POTS to FTTH, to installing servers in places like Iron Mountain. In my own house I have a 1 Gig fiber connection I installed myself. I uses and MDU switch off the Internet port which multiplexes it into 8 separate IP addresses each maxxed at about 128 meg down 20 up. I have 6 individual wifi routers, including a mesh system on my "Main" so that each kid's video games and our streaming don't impact one another. I have a separate port for my voip (landline) and lastly one for my security cameras. I've also done telecom engineering, drawing up FFTX builds for small communities, which I would still be doing on contract if not for Covid. Yea long winded no way to be shorter, the stupid "boomer" techo-neophyte part is to placate some of you. I doubt some of you could even coil fiber in a tray, but you can click a few keys on management page or use TOR. As for the phones, it ruined the industry and allowed social networking to become a life waster. I was running around with an HP Pocket PC phone in 2000, with shitty internet, but i could watch a video I converted on my phone while I waited on hold.
Boomie Phones ovah here.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
Used to build ,test,program, repair, fiber amps for one of the big ones until it shit the bed back in 2001, alcatel ,siemens, others for "government use", back then out of school they paid 18 a hour to start, the wafer clean room was the same wage tier, today there is a place within driving distance that keeps looking for wafer clean room workers and are paying 12 a hour

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
So so so so.....

20200428-100831.png

G

Lol. A long-winded Covid reply.

Classic.

#ISTANDWITHCOVIDCUMIA

G

Used to build ,test,program, repair, fiber amps for one of the big ones until it shit the bed back in 2001, alcatel ,siemens, others for "government use", back then out of school they paid 18 a hour to start, the wafer clean room was the same wage tier, today there is a place within driving distance that keeps looking for wafer clean room workers and are paying 12 a hour
I was doing fiber splicing in the Maritimes back in 2011, at an insane piece rate 25 bucks per fiber joined, a 100 bucks per sheath opening, plus 50 bucks for placing each terminal, mostly 4-12's, so a 12 got you 450 bucks, if you did 2 fours and 2 twelves it was 1400 bucks for maybe 5-6 hours a day. If you did feeder runs it was like 300 a case and 4 bucks a fiber, plus 50 bucks a cable I forget the exact figures, but it was 6-10K a week for easy weeks. Now they're paying guys 25-35 an hour and a bit extra for your own tools and trucks, because guys were banging the work out so fast. People are stupid. In the big Telcos that were originally the Bell System, like ATT (whoever they were at whatever time) or Verizon(same thing, Nynex, bell Atlantic) it was 100K plus a year for splicers from the 90s to 2015 or so, due to the OT, mostly easy work too. Now working as an OSP engineer, on contract it can be 1500-2000k a week while working, not a bad retirement gig.

You're talking about guys in a factory, not in the field, the field wages have eroded, because guys didn't pace themselves, the piece rate was high at one point then fell to where it was 500 bucks a day for work that a decade earlier was a weeks worth at twice the price. It also depends on who the customer is. The entire utility industry was way better paying, the electric workers still do good, unionized telecom does too, but if you're a senior guy and you can fix the screwups of others, the money is good in contracting, you get great per diems, they fly you home and pay you every 5th week if away, with a paid week off, your family can join you, they'll rent you houses in the summer, there is nobody over your shoulder and you were formerly able to bank huge coin quickly.

G

Lol. A long-winded Covid reply.

Classic.

#ISTANDWITHCOVIDCUMIA
How else do I say that. What I do is text the pig, who knew I had to provide a resume and vetting, to guys that repost old tweets over and over. I can't even imagine complaining about another Pat poster's bit, but I've attracted a half dozen haters, including Dre who literally boasts of his Forum cache. It's tedious.

G

How else do I say that. What I do is text the pig, who knew I had to provide a resume and vetting, to guys that repost old tweets over and over. I can't even imagine complaining about another Pat poster's bit, but I've attracted a half dozen haters, including Dre who literally boasts of his Forum cache. It's tedious.
I hear ya Covid, I hear ya. Most of these so called OnA fans are actually closeted libtards.