• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Re-listening to some Beige Frequency

G

Getting lot of douche-chills tbh...his voice is so trembly and soy-ish, truly the epitome of a Redditor. You should narrate a documentary only if you have an old, raspy voice with deep bass and heavy British accent.

Beige literally sounds like he has braces on. It is giving me 2nd hand embarrassment,.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
he got outed for saying trans kids deserve respect without a hint of sarcasm. There was a cultish following of him on the sub that was strong/cringe enough that that only made a small dent

its been years but his long videos describing his personal journey and 'the craft' of being a youtube documentarian are douche chill fuel

Stinks from the Stinks New Network is trans.
The doe-eyed slut with her perfectly conditioned locks looked like she wanted it

G

The Cumia docs were particularly awesome, but yeah, his voice sucks and after that post on the sub about how people have told him he's the most gifted little genius faggot on the planet since birth and they're right rendered him dead to me. I didn't even care about the tranny shit.
I remember he made a thread sharing a drawing he made that had nothing to do with the sub. I was like dude, this aint your deviantart. Get the fuck over yourself.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
You should narrate a documentary only if you have an old, raspy voice with deep bass and heavy British accent.
Damn straight son! I enjoy playing with an old-sounding voice for fun (I've got range from Eric Cartman to David Attenborough), but I don't like people thinking I'm actually old as shit... I can always just transition into my normal voice at the end.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Just revoice them over. Like hire Opie to do it
I want to hear Werner Herzog narrate the Brother Joe docs. I also want him to listen to some Rotgut tapes on film.

“ I think you should not keep it, you should destroy it. I think that's vat you should do, because it will be the vite elephant in your room all your life “