RE: "Leave it alone"

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Opie Hater Zombies like to make believe that "Leave it alone" wasn't the absolute best way to put out Auntie's stupid fire. Auntie was trying to burn down the show. Unloading little personal pot shots at Opie, which were many years in the making. Auntie was pissed because they got fired off FM, and he knew O&A 3.0 failed to garner mass appeal. He wanted to blame Opie, just like he blamed Opie for getting his own dumbass fired, on his day off, on a Friday

When Opie repeated "Leave it alone," what he was really saying was... "Why are you TRYING to blow this up? We got a good thing going here. Don't make me say that I started it all. Don't make me say shit I can't take back." By saying LEAVE IT ALONE, Opie was trying to remind Stupid Anthony that there are just some hands that you do not bite. But The DMAN will allow you to write your own punchlines with that little reference.

The listeners who tuned out had likely noticed Auntie's weird detached "I'm above this" energy in the XM to SXM years. Auntie was always a tag-along little sidekick faggot who went with whatever THE BOSS was creating that day, but he really became a "I'm barely half listening" uninterested mother trying to tune out her little brats without being a cunt. "Really. Ahhh. That's amazing. Interesting. Hmmm. Never knew that. Wow. Aaah, I get it. Sure. Okay."

Auntie's 'HAPPY TO BE THERE' energy from their most successful times in WAAF and WNEW was referenced over the years. His contributions were mostly straight and to the point during those years. He didn't just blurt out sounds, he did bits that had been prepared or at least executed off-air beforehand, and then repurposed later fudda show. He was a supporting cast for whatever was going on. Someone to bounce ideas off of, have a conversation with, and to laugh at Opie's jokes.

In short, "Leave it alone" was likely the most powerful way for Opie to effortlessly place his metaphorical hand on Auntie's metaphorical head, as Auntie metaphorically swung for the fences, and both metaphorically and literally failed to land a single blow to his reluctant mentor, local high school sports hero, coulda been a model, handed you every break you ever had in your dumb little rat life, and that's Mister Hughes to you. ONE HUNDRED, AND 95 POUNDS -- THE BLOND DESTROYER ..... THIS IS

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPIE

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Opie Hater Zombies like to make believe that "Leave it alone" wasn't the absolute best way to put out Auntie's stupid fire. Auntie was trying to burn down the show. Unloading little personal pot shots at Opie, which were many years in the making. Auntie was pissed because they got fired off FM, and he knew O&A 3.0 failed to garner mass appeal. He wanted to blame Opie, just like he blamed Opie for getting his own dumbass fired, on his day off, on a Friday
The fact is, and this has ALWAYS been the case, Opie let Nana off easy. He could have gone on air after Greggshells and truly unloaded. How many times did we hear Opie lose his fucking mind against other jocks or enemies of the show, no less him personally. But seeing what Ant had become actually made him cry. He couldn’t muster up any attack. And when he did it was always phrased genuinely: “I don’t know what’s going on with you man. I really don’t but I wish you nothing but the best. Management had a problem with you drinking. I dont know you like that so I can’t confirm but I loved doing the show with you.” Meanwhile the fucking coward Anthony had to unload 15 years of pent up resentment against his free ride. “Leave it alone” was doing Anthony a favor. What could Ant truly say that nobody already heard? Opie didn’t like the guy? That he “tapped out”? That he bombed? How about the fact that Anthony is a bald pedophile.
When Opie repeated "Leave it alone," what he was really saying was... "Why are you TRYING to blow this up? We got a good thing going here. Don't make me say that I started it all. Don't make me say shit I can't take back." By saying LEAVE IT ALONE, Opie was trying to remind Stupid Anthony that there are just some hands that you do not bite. But The DMAN will allow you to write your own punchlines with that little reference.
Even in this argument when Opie starts bringing up the real shit the cavalier attitude of Anthony shines through…”Ok, yeah, I missed days sometimes ! Sorry! Guess thats not my strong suite! Ok yeah I get drunk sometimes big deal! Ok yeah I don’t go to sponsor meetings I don’t like them!” Just refusing to give him an inch and admit that maybe his behavior is a detriment to the show. And certainly bigger than going to the phones at in-optimal times. Opie even says in the argument: “I told you i’m in a bad fuckin mood.” What did Anthony expect needling him? “BUT DONT LET IT FUCKIN AFFECT THE SHOW!” the raving lunatic screams, bringing the show to a screeching halt over a nasty look at a yogurt joke.
The listeners who tuned out had likely noticed Auntie's weird detached "I'm above this" energy in the XM to SXM years. Auntie was always a tag-along little sidekick faggot who went with whatever THE BOSS was creating that day, but he really became a "I'm barely half listening" uninterested mother trying to tune out her little brats without being a cunt. "Really. Ahhh. That's amazing. Interesting. Hmmm. Never knew that. Wow. Aaah, I get it. Sure. Okay."
The SXM years is truly where this kicked in. Listen to them battling any Jock from the 2000’s-XM. Mancow, Howard, Jim Phillips, Shannon Burke, etc. Anthony was vicious and at times going harder on these guys than Opie. They knew the job and were hungry. Attacking guys meant you rise above them, and especially going to XM after the hiatus strengthened this drive. But really during the SXM days is when Anthony stopped giving a shit entirely. They really all did but Anthony basically built an island to himself. Talk of the TV shows he watched last night. Obsessions with race and Fox News. Gun obsession. Surrounding himself with ballwashers, etc. Why contribute when you have no drive or desire to be bigger and feel like you’ve made it already. Nana even admits this with Greggshells. He was willing to work with a guy he despised, knowing they were getting shittier, just for the pay. That is not a conducive way to run a business that focuses on ENTERTAINMENT. No matter how much Opie tapped out at least his energy went towards the viral hitssss which in turn promoted the show and reached new audiences. What was Nana doing? Broadcasting home defense instructions from the Compound to his ballwashers?

I’m rambling here but along with him isolating himself from everybody came an inflated ego, even divorced from the money. He truly thought he was the smartest and funniest person in that room. Some of the most famous comedians in the world would suck him off about how genius he was. The dwopes he surrounded himself with praised him for his knowledge of fixing HVACs and regurgitating How It Was Made episodes. No matter what Nana says he truly believed he could have done the show, and even been more successful, without Opie. All he was was the diving board for him while the Opster was riding HIS coattails.
Auntie's 'HAPPY TO BE THERE' energy from their most successful times in WAAF and WNEW was referenced over the years. His contributions were mostly straight and to the point during those years. He didn't just blurt out sounds, he did bits that had been prepared or at least executed off-air beforehand, and then repurposed later fudda show. He was a supporting cast for whatever was going on. Someone to bounce ideas off of, have a conversation with, and to laugh at Opie's jokes.
The fact is is that as the two grew apart there was no chance of the show being the same. The WAAF bits may be hokey but they have an energy to them that feels like two guys who really like each other and care about their show. By the end of O&A there’s none of this. Even the “magic of Jim and Ant!” is non existent, if it was there at all. The only reason Jim and Ant were friends in the first place is their hatred of Opie and being coworkers. They have no shared passions or interests beyond cock and are pretty much polar opposites personality wise. If this magic existed as the ballwashers say we would have seen that “WAAF magic” come out in the chemistree between worm and nana. Some crafting bits off air, some caring about the show at all, etc. My entire point is that the minute Ant severed his relationship with the guy running the show ensured it would never be on the same page again. Opie carried 100% of the weight through XM on until he couldn’t do it anymore and faggot Sam and the interns basically ran the show.
In short, "Leave it alone" was likely the most powerful way for Opie to effortlessly place his metaphorical hand on Auntie's metaphorical head, as Auntie metaphorically swung for the fences, and both metaphorically and literally failed to land a single blow to his reluctant mentor, local high school sports hero, coulda been a model, handed you every break you ever had in your dumb little rat life, and that's Mister Hughes to you.
The fact is is that Opie would not have had to pull out the leave it alone card if Anthony knew how to behave or act like an adult at all. Imagine a world where Anthony and Opie continue to hang out over the hiatus, or if Ant acted like a mature adult, recognized their differences, and went out for a beer in the XM days. Or how about after the Opie vs Jim fight. Instead of calling Jim and telling him how much you fucking hate Opie, you talk to both guys and get all three members of the show on the same page. NONE of this had to be this way. But once again, Anthony is an emotionally stunted faggot. Remember when they argued over the Ben Sparks story? All because Ant couldn’t stop making little jokes during the Opsters serious moment. Anyone with a functioning brain would shut the fuck up or attack the guy stalking your coworker, not making little remarks. Same with this shit. “DON’T LET YOUR MOOD FUCKIN AFFECT THE SHOW!” but it was Anthonys responsibility to not let another mans MOOD affect HIM.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Opie knows what he is and that he tends to retaliate hard. I’ve likened him to a baby viper that’ll bite something 10 times because it doesn’t know how to regulate its venom. He wasn’t called the destroyer for nothing. He was telling Anthony to back the FAWK off before he got a megadose of hemotoxin.

Anthony’s quiet resentment was no different than the quiet resentment he built up during his high school years. Both ended with him passive aggressively dumping on a single person or handful of people when he thought he was in the clear.

Opie was the new Boomer, and his attempts to sabotage him were no different than the sucker punch he threw. Both poorly planned, both poorly executed.

Both unsurprisingly ended in failure, only instead of breaking his hand and crying like a girl in front of his classmates, he destroyed his career and his life in front of his entire fanbase.

Comparing the two, you quickly understand why Anthony was so resentful. Joe Sr was concerned about Anthony’s homosexual proclivities while Opie’s heterosexuality never came into question.

Anthony never built a strong relationship with Opie’s family while Opie called Ro mom.

Anthony went through a highly public, embarrassing, and very expensive divorce with a butt ugly woman while Opie is happily married to a beautiful woman and has two kids.

Anthony conspired with Jim Norton to oust Opie while Opie dodged every attempt for over a decade until Anthony self-destructed.

Anthony blew all his money gambling, siphoning it to Keith via Compound Media, and heating his pool all year round while Opie saved and bought a beach block shore house in the Hamptons.

Anthony is a drunk. Opie isn’t.

Despite all the resentment and betrayals, Opie was still willing to work with Anthony. He was a throwback to a time when MEN didn’t let their personal feelings get in the way of business because there was money to be made.

You’ve got a family, I’ve got a family. Lets hate each other behind the scenes but we’ll work together to make money. Real old school shit. Anthony couldn't make that work.

Anthony didn’t realize Opie had left it alone for 20 years. Opie was just smartening him up.

Last edited:
G

How old are you? Seriously 35? So there is a 15 plus year gap. but what separates us the most is, I'm jaded about niggers and our culture dying, you're frustrated by seeming personal "failures", that doesn't mean you're a failure, but your personal condition bothers you more than the societal condition does. We both want better in both ways, but we focus on different things. I'm satisfied with my wealth, my kids are happy and good students, not pussies, my wife, well she'll soon be 40, so I have to think on that, lol, but I am happy with her and our relationship.

What I'm terrified of is, is where the childless Pat's are steering us and somehow they get deference on how our kids get educated. I would say your micro-issue me and I'm macro issue you. I like you, and you seem like a good guy, the best thing I can recommend is find a girl, one who likes some of what you do, have a few kids, focus on them while they're little, forget about the shit I care about like I did until my kids got to 9-10 or so. The mental healing will just happen. You'll be less self absorbed, less victim, less angry. It will all come back again but it will never be you caring just about you again.

Like Capra's why we fight the reasons are clear to me. I make a voice of one more valuable by engaging the Pat's and clearing my head of the propaganda (((they))) want me to feed my kids. Pat keeps the focus on my values I need to pass down, sharper, rather than more diluted. The past 2 and half years I have evolved in my beliefs. I no longer dismiss things as conspiracy that I formerly would have. I no longer think Epstein and that shit was all just retarded and mostly just Rich dudes banging whores, but rather probably an epicenter of ritualistic abuse. I don't dismiss Uncle Ted as quick as I did. I no longer think any militaristic adventurism is good (this one hits home), nor do I dismiss "anarchists" as being as foolish as i once did.

Pat would call my evolution radicalization, I call it awakening, it wasn't the retard Trump or stupid Q, but his side that awokened me to what I believe now

How old are you? Seriously 35? So there is a 15 plus year gap. but what separates us the most is, I'm jaded about niggers and our culture dying, you're frustrated by seeming personal "failures", that doesn't mean you're a failure, but your personal condition bothers you more than the societal condition does. We both want better in both ways, but we focus on different things. I'm satisfied with my wealth, my kids are happy and good students, not pussies, my wife, well she'll soon be 40, so I have to think on that, lol, but I am happy with her and our relationship.

What I'm terrified of is, is where the childless Pat's are steering us and somehow they get deference on how our kids get educated. I would say your micro-issue me and I'm macro issue you. I like you, and you seem like a good guy, the best thing I can recommend is find a girl, one who likes some of what you do, have a few kids, focus on them while they're little, forget about the shit I care about like I did until my kids got to 9-10 or so. The mental healing will just happen. You'll be less self absorbed, less victim, less angry. It will all come back again but it will never be you caring just about you again.

Like Capra's why we fight the reasons are clear to me. I make a voice of one more valuable by engaging the Pat's and clearing my head of the propaganda (((they))) want me to feed my kids. Pat keeps the focus on my values I need to pass down, sharper, rather than more diluted. The past 2 and half years I have evolved in my beliefs. I no longer dismiss things as conspiracy that I formerly would have. I no longer think Epstein and that shit was all just retarded and mostly just Rich dudes banging whores, but rather probably an epicenter of ritualistic abuse. I don't dismiss Uncle Ted as quick as I did. I no longer think any militaristic adventurism is good (this one hits home), nor do I dismiss "anarchists" as being as foolish as i once did.

Pat would call my evolution radicalization, I call it awakening, it wasn't the retard Trump or stupid Q, but his side that awokened me to what I believe now
Your phone crapped out

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
They all forget nana got beat up by a black woman and cried about it afterwards.
Real Italian man there.
If Anthony had actually not been fired by Sirius then the Pests would have called about him getting beaten up by that negress nonstop. The callers would have gotten compilations of Anthony's home invasion fantasies and played them alongside news clips of him cowering to a nigger street walker female like a total homosexual. Anthony's embarrassing exit from O&A and Sirius-XM almost necessitated him taking on an entire new show and new audience just so that he could live down his pathetic, meek, and timid firing. He had to rebrand himself immediately following that incident. And so did Opie and Jim.

And it worked for a while. As his new audience at Compound not only ignored his immense faggotry on "scaffolding" night or whatever he was really up to at 2AM walking the streets that late (gay cruising? drugs? both?). But they also ignored him beating his girlfriend and trying to kill her with his gun. And ignored his alcoholism destroying his Compound 'empire' before it really got off of the ground. His new fans are completely onboard with his degenerate lifestyle and behavior. Stuff like Self Cutting Girl and pedophilia or Sue Lightning and being a sodomite seem like regular activities for Compound subscribers.
Opie is not the one keeping a reunion from happening at this point. Nice try with da hate tho
He is though. Anthony would reunite with Opie in a heartbeat to make more money and get the O&A audience back. Norton would to. Imagine Opie and Anthony doing regular appearances on Jim and Sam or the Chip podcast. Where not Norton can control their mics and control the flow of conversation. He probably fantasizes about inviting O&A on without the fear of someone like DL Hughley showing up or Sean Rouse bombing and needing to grovel to Opie to be allowed to get more comedian guests on the show.

As usual Opie is the one controlling the ship. He decides if a reunion happens. Not Anthony. Not Jim. Despite doing lazy internet streams from the beach to zero viewers, Opie has all of the power. More than the guy with his own 'media empire' and the guy with the six figure (barely) satellite radio contract. Probably one of the reasons Opie does those streams is because he knows Anthony and Jim watch all of them and he knows that they realize that Opie never watches or listens to anything that they do.

If Anthony had actually not been fired by Sirius then the Pests would have called about him getting beaten up by that negress nonstop. The callers would have gotten compilations of Anthony's home invasion fantasies and played them alongside news clips of him cowering to a nigger street walker female like a total homosexual. Anthony's embarrassing exit from O&A and Sirius-XM almost necessitated him taking on an entire new show and new audience just so that he could live down his pathetic, meek, and timid firing. He had to rebrand himself immediately following that incident. And so did Opie and Jim.
This is just hilarious, and accurate too. There were only two explanations re: what Nana was doing in Times Square at 3AM. He was either taking creepshots of some black chick (which would have exposed him as being a massive hypocrite, as he'd frequently expressed his total revulsion re: black women on numerous occasions) or he mistook the negress for a tranny prostitute (which would have exposed him as being a secret fag), and she didn't take it well. His comical lies about scaffolding and photography were just ludicrous, and obviously false. He was there (and probably drunk) looking for some kind of perverse action.

When Nana scampered home and began hysterically tweeting, he wasn't raging against FNs because he was legitimately upset over being assaulted "for no reason". He was terrified of the thought of the negress going public, and telling the world about Nana Cumia, radio host and deviant sex pervert. He had to immediately seize the narrative, and pre-emptively paint the negress as one of those crazy, out-of-control niggers he was always warning us about, thereby (in his mind) giving himself some plausible deniability if and when she came forward. Likewise, when he got fired, he tried to seize the narrative again, and tried to pretend it was really a "free speech" issue, and not the result of his maniacal, beer-fueled tweeting spree.

The funniest part of the entire saga is the fact that if Nana had simply gone home and not tweeted anything, no one would have ever known about it. Nana vastly overestimated his fame and assumed he'd be recognized, but the negress most likely just thought he was some drunken weirdo, and never thought about it again after that night. And he threw his entire career away over it.

lowend73

never caught lackin

Say Pat a couple more times