“Re” from a re(tard)

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I’m honestly surprised Joseph Cumia didn’t jam his “veteran status” into this essay.

4A2F656C-A837-4648-A09E-A146A6241C20.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
You guys can’t even UNDERSTAND this? I figured quoting my brother would be ENOUGH. I’ll try and be CLEARER this time. Biden is a TRAITOR. That simple. Understand now??🤣🤣🤣 Why would I mention my veteran status here? These are just FACTS. No need for EMOTIONS or EXPERIENCE. Just FACTS and LOGIC as to why Biden should be IMPEACHED! You redditards keep THINKING you know how the world works. Us BOOMERS will keep running the world😎😎😎. #impeachjoe #MAGA2024 #boomerpride

Torque’sHeadBump

You guys can’t even UNDERSTAND this? I figured quoting my brother would be ENOUGH. I’ll try and be CLEARER this time. Biden is a TRAITOR. That simple. Understand now??🤣🤣🤣 Why would I mention my veteran status here? These are just FACTS. No need for EMOTIONS or EXPERIENCE. Just FACTS and LOGIC as to why Biden should be IMPEACHED! You redditards keep THINKING you know how the world works. Us BOOMERS will keep running the world😎😎😎. #impeachjoe #MAGA2024 #boomerpride
#impeachjoe #notme #traitorjoe #trump2024 😎😎🤙🇺🇸😎🖕

Torque’sHeadBump

Attachments

• EA8B9619-3816-4679-A90D-938F539720B6.jpeg
    EA8B9619-3816-4679-A90D-938F539720B6.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 15

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
There should be actual video of it. He would be a complete retard to be cosplaying as the edge, and playing a GnR song. So it’s possible.
Sadly, this gif was cut from Dawn's advertisement for her shitty wedding gig. So it was a voiceover with some dumbass music or something like that, i don't think they would've added actual audio of whatever awful shit Joe was playing