• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ray Wilson's Memorial Day Weekend SAMCRO Joe-Post Challenge

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Good morning to you Americans (near evening here in Poland). I'm enjoying my last day off before the show in Pruszków tomorrow, and I got to thinking...

Today, until Monday, all of you are celebrating Memorial Day. This is a holiday mourning the loss of fallen soldiers, and well, who hasn't fallen more than good ol' Jenkem Joe, eh?

I figured it would be a good loff to see who can do the best Joe post. I don't care what the subject is, but I'm grading for proper emoji and improper capitalization use. I want to feel the passion bleed out of the text like Colleen Cumia's buttocks after a righteous Big Apple Buggering.

Or don't. I don't really care, but I'm bored this evening. Gosia is shopping and I've already tuned my guitar. Amuse me, peasants.

G

Good morning TO you Americans (near EVENING here in Poland🇷🇺🇷🇺).🫣🫣 I'm enjoying my LAST day off before the SHOW in Pruszków TOMORROW, and I GOT
to thinking...🤣🤣

Today, until MONDAY, all of you are celebrating Memorial Day. This IS a holiday 😱😱mourning the loss OF fallen soldiers, and well, who hasn't fallen more THAN good ol' JENKEM Joe, EH? 🥳😉😎

I figured it would be a good loff to see who can do the best Joe POST. I don't care what the subject is, but I'm 💅🤸grading FOR proper emoji and improper capitalization use. I want to feel the passion bleed out of the text like Colleen Cumia's buttocks after a RIGHTEOUS Big Apple Buggering.🎉🙀👌👈

Or don't. I don't really CARE, but I'm bored this evening. GOSIA is shopping and I've already TUNED my guitar. AMUSE me, peasants😅😎🤑

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Hrmph. What’s the matter with you EUROFAGS? Sure, go ahead and mock Memorial Day, a holiday in our GREAT BUT DYING COUNTRY where veterans, like ME, are honored. 🇺🇸🇺🇸 What are you doing in FAG COMMIE Poland? Sitting around, posting about ME, on a SHITTY forum website. 🤣 you’re all PATHETIC.

I normally don’t bother REPLYING to your BULLSHIT, but you caught me in a decent mood today 😎 and I’ll HUMOR your pathetic request for a “Joe Post.”

Let me keep this brief. This afternoon I’ll have a homemade, LOW CARB brunch: Huevos Rancheros w/sautéed multi-colored baby carrots, low carb wrap and CAWFEE. #lowglycemic #nosugar #yummyfood #lowcarblifestyle.

Then, I’ll “noodle around” on my guitar, to PREPARE for my GIGS. You know, those things YOU can NEVER GET? Oh, that’s right, you’re in your BASEMENT waiting for mom to bring your bagel bites. I forgot 🤣🤣🤣

Monday, MEMORIAL DAY, I’ll be BBQ’ing with my FRIENDS and my FAMILY, who will be celebrating MY contribution to the USA. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸😎😎😎 It’s really SHAMEFUL, that in my 63 years, I am living to see the results of LIBTARDS like YOU trying to destroy America. We will have our flag UPSIDE DOWN, because of BIDENTARDS like YOU. 😡😡😡🖕🖕🖕 Don’t like it? LEAVE! Go back to your SHITHOLE country, RAYMOND.

UnPRePared

Ray, do you ever say "for" in place of "so?"

Like "I did it now for I didn't have to do it later."

I was told it's a Scottish thing, but I think it may actually just be a retard thing.

I don't want to go full Joe or Boomia here, but I'll be brief: :image_9247:

You weren't misinformed, but my parents were pretty good about using proper English and not, for lack of a better word, succumbing to the typical Scottish verbal crutches. My mother would slip often but my father was relentless about syntax.

I had my moments of that, especially if you hear some of my earlier story tellings in the early 2000's. But, the longer I traveled the world, and especially when I moved to Poland, my Scottish slang faded a little in speech, but it REALLY changed in text. I was always keen on my writing being very clear (it was actually a strength of mine back in school), but it's become more streamlined, and God forbid, I find myself using lad and lass now than laddie and lassie these last few years like a bloody Brit.

So long story not very short, your assumption wasn't inaccurate.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I don't want to go full Joe or Boomia here, but I'll be brief: :image_9247:

You weren't misinformed, but my parents were pretty good about using proper English and not, for lack of a better word, succumbing to the typical Scottish verbal crutches. My mother would slip often but my father was relentless about syntax.

I had my moments of that, especially if you hear some of my earlier story tellings in the early 2000's. But, the longer I traveled the world, and especially when I moved to Poland, my Scottish slang faded a little in speech, but it REALLY changed in text. I was always keen on my writing being very clear (it was actually a strength of mine back in school), but it's become more streamlined, and God forbid, I find myself using lad and lass now than laddie and lassie these last few years like a bloody Brit.

So long story not very short, your assumption wasn't inaccurate.
I fucking love you, Ray. Always have.

UnPRePared

Hello everyone. Stumbling awake - far too early, mind you - and looking for some coffee this morning. Had a great night, and we celebrated my brother Steve's birthday, as well, the old bastard.

Anyway, seeing as I only had two participants in this little experiment in verbosity and stolen valor, I declare @safka13 and @Jim’sHeadBump BOTH the winners of the first annual Ray Wilson's Memorial Day Weekend SAMCRO Joe-Post Challenge!

This is despite the one entrant just mocking what I wrote, but I chalk that up to Joe being a Reddist rather than a racist (did you know I laughed about you all those years ago, Bovine? Even as far back as after the release of Time and Distance, I was stifling laughter as I'd picture you in place of me on stage, telling the audience about how you're not a pedophile and making seizure-like gyrations during "Congo"). It is something he would do thinking he's being clever when he's really just autistic.

I shouldn't use that as an insult, I'm friendly with some gems of autistic people, and I'm sure they could peel potatoes far better than Joe ever would.