Rate this song on a scale of 1-10

I've yet to hear anything from her that is remarkable. At least most pop hits have a baseline of catchiness to them, her shit is dull and boring and yet people pretend that it's innovative. It's kind of like the art world, there aren't any Caravaggio's walking around, but some lesbian throwing period blood on a canvass and calling it a defense of Roe v Wade is considered earth shattering.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I
I've yet to hear anything from her that is remarkable. At least most pop hits have a baseline of catchiness to them, her shit is dull and boring and yet people pretend that it's innovative. It's kind of like the art world, there aren't any Caravaggio's walking around, but some lesbian throwing period blood on a canvass and calling it a defense of Roe v Wade is considered earth shattering.
Industry plant whose parents had connections in Hollyjew

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Her music is awful, it’s boring and she just mumbles yet we’re told she’s a genius. It’s crazy how these artists like her Dua Lipa go from nothing to arena tours and nowhere in between. I remember Lady Gaga at least playing smaller house of blues type venues when after “Just Dance” came out.

I remember Howard Stern saying he loves her music, bullshit old man you’re still listening to CSNY.

G

Her music is awful, it’s boring and she just mumbles yet we’re told she’s a genius. It’s crazy how these artists like her Dua Lipa go from nothing to arena tours and nowhere in between. I remember Lady Gaga at least playing smaller house of blues type venues when after “Just Dance” came out.

I remember Howard Stern saying he loves her music, bullshit old man you’re still listening to CSNY.

What’s wrong with CSNY?

G

they inhale too much marijuana smoke

1654814833855.jpeg